? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  2043

Don't tell me you actually go 30mph in a 30mph zone?

i know right those goverment people should make special rules for those who have honed their intelligence and reflexes in real life simulators

• Content Count:  1057

Don't tell me you actually go 30mph in a 30mph zone?

LOL BRO, this is why i took my driving test at night, didn't have to worry about playground zones and shit. Just talked to a buddy today, apparently we can talk to the people that handle the tickets paying and shit and they have the power to reduce it. If they don't reduce my ticket tomorrow like at least take the demerit points off, I'm gonna go to the crown prosecutor and try to work out a deal. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna plead non-guilty, take it to trial and hope the cop doesn't turn up. I'll let you guys know how it goes down tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for the Support and shit, much appreciated.

And for all you fools hating on speeding, either you have never driven in your lifetime, or you are being a complete hypocrite. Everybody has once drove over the limit for the fuck of it or getting to some place in a rush. Not one single person I know other then my friends parents drive the speed limit all day everyday aittte.

• Content Count:  15

Bubbles.. next time don't be speed. Obay speed laws, and if a police officer pulls you over for no lights 9 times out of 10 if you explain your on your way to fix they will let you go. If not its a fix it ticket, wich means you show up to court, show an officer you fixed problem and you out with a $25 fee.

• Content Count:  485

LOL BRO, this is why i took my driving test at night, didn't have to worry about playground zones and shit. Just talked to a buddy today, apparently we can talk to the people that handle the tickets paying and shit and they have the power to reduce it. If they don't reduce my ticket tomorrow like at least take the demerit points off, I'm gonna go to the crown prosecutor and try to work out a deal. If that doesn't work, I'm gonna plead non-guilty, take it to trial and hope the cop doesn't turn up. I'll let you guys know how it goes down tomorrow.

Wish me luck.

Thanks for the Support and shit, much appreciated.

And for all you fools hating on speeding, either you have never driven in your lifetime, or you are being a complete hypocrite. Everybody has once drove over the limit for the fuck of it or getting to some place in a rush. Not one single person I know other then my friends parents drive the speed limit all day everyday aittte.

Well, here after you get your drivers license, you are a "young driver" for 2 years and in that time you cant get any points or have any alcohol in your blood because if you do you lose your drivers license. So yea I NEVER drove over the speed limit for the past almost 2 years. But if I ever do go over the speed limit in the future, it will only be for 10km-20km depending on the speed limit.

• Content Count:  490

Coming from someone who is a EMT, i say you are the kind of people we end scrapping off the pavement, and who ever was unlucky enough to be hit by your retarded driving.

Driven cars and army trucks in my life so i have driven my fair share. Not a hypocrite, just someone who knows what danger being a cocky fuck going over the limit can bring. (No offense meant)

I understand why people speed, but when you do it to get somewhere faster cause you cant be fucked to wait the 5-10 min longer driving safely and within the limit, then i guess other people's safety (Including your own) is just a minimal thing that "Never" happens right?

Hope you don't misunderstand this as a insult. But i wish for you to understand what hazards speeding brings.

(I know some people never truly see the danger such things can bring, hence why they don't understand/thinks about it.

@ Fast Bullet: Yeah, same over here. Makes sense, I like your honesty.

@ Dimitry: I ain't taking any offense lol. Thing is Dimitry, I don't usually go 45km/h over the speed the limit, its usually only on the highways. But when you are going 10-20km/h over the speed limit, their is no danger lol. As for the 5-10 minutes of being late, being on time is everything lol. But then I guess you can say leave earlier, so thats cool.

• Content Count:  6712

i know right those goverment people should make special rules for those who have honed their intelligence and reflexes in real life simulators

The funny thing is that there are a lot of retarded drivers on the road, and most of them are the ones who drive slowly.

It's 30mph for a reason.

Every law has a reason, it does not mean that it has to define who you are and your morales.

I speed... I go over 30mph in 30 zones because it's ridiculously slow. Nobody goes that slow, except the above people who are terrible drivers.

If I am going down a road that is obviously full of children or something like that, sure I'm not going to go at 60mph. Still, I'm on a bike so I'm used to swerving in and around stuff anyway. Generally speaking half the time I drive is at 2am, no way am I driving 30mph then lol. The other way is around 5pm, not really that many people around then either.... but enough traffic to stop me going that fast anyway.

When a road is empty and there's nobody around, I have no reason to go slowly, whether the law says I should or not. I've never once even nearly ran someone over.... and in terms of crashing into cars speeding has never been a factor. If you are aware then you can go fast and know when to slow down or stop.

Ultimately the majority of people who drive will agree with me. You'll find people who go at the limit or below causing pile ups of cars. Most cars only take notice of the speed limit when there's a speed camera.

• Like 2
Edited by Lux

The funny thing is that there are a lot of retarded drivers on the road, and most of them are the ones who drive slowly.

Every law has a reason, it does not mean that it has to define who you are and your morales.

I speed... I go over 30mph in 30 zones because it's ridiculously slow. Nobody goes that slow, except the above people who are terrible drivers.

If I am going down a road that is obviously full of children or something like that, sure I'm not going to go at 60mph. Still, I'm on a bike so I'm used to swerving in and around stuff anyway. Generally speaking half the time I drive is at 2am, no way am I driving 30mph then lol. The other way is around 5pm, not really that many people around then either.... but enough traffic to stop me going that fast anyway.

When a road is empty and there's nobody around, I have no reason to go slowly, whether the law says I should or not. I've never once even nearly ran someone over.... and in terms of crashing into cars speeding has never been a factor. If you are aware then you can go fast and know when to slow down or stop.

Ultimately the majority of people who drive will agree with me. You'll find people who go at the limit or below causing pile ups of cars. Most cars only take notice of the speed limit when there's a speed camera.

At least theirs a couple people who think like me lol.

Anyways, I went to court today. The fuckin popo didnt file my ticket yet so I can't even talk to the Prosecutor. Its some bullshit for real. I have to wait till he files the ticket before I can do anything so I guess I'm finna wait till June 12.

Reply to Thread