? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  3150

I hope it does hit your insurance, it's people like you who cause insurance premiums to rise so that everyone else who drives has to fork out extra too. Maybe it will teach you to do simple maintenance checks to your car instead of rushing around like an idiot and potentially causing an accident.

Life sucks then you die.

No amount of people slowing down will make your insurance go down. If that many people start driving safer, do you honestly think your insurance company would give a fuck?

insurance. company.

I feel like you're just letting out your anger about insurance prices on bubblez, forgive me if I'm wrong.

I just have trouble believing you care about someone on the internet more than the money coming out of your pocket.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  2645

@ Lux: That was a year before I started driving, I was a passenger in the car...

Life sucks then you die.

No amount of people slowing down will make your insurance go down. If that many people start driving safer, do you honestly think your insurance company would give a fuck?

insurance. company.

I feel like you're just letting out your anger about insurance prices on bubblez, forgive me if I'm wrong.

I just have trouble believing you care about someone on the internet more than the money coming out of your pocket.

My apologies, I didn't mean to make such a vague reply, just caught up in the moment I suppose. Anyway, what I meant to say was what I myself know about car insurance is that in general the average price for a quote in this country at least tends to increase quite a fair bit due to claims such as whiplash, or accidents in general.

Sorry if it seemed like a personal attack Bubblez, it's just disappointing to read that's all.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1057

@ Lux: That was a year before I started driving, I was a passenger in the car...

My apologies, I didn't mean to make such a vague reply, just caught up in the moment I suppose. Anyway, what I meant to say was what I myself know about car insurance is that in general the average price for a quote in this country at least tends to increase quite a fair bit due to claims such as whiplash, or accidents in general.

Sorry if it seemed like a personal attack Bubblez, it's just disappointing to read that's all.

LOOOL OMFG. Bro why does everyone think i was speeding because i had my headlights out. THAT'S MY FUCKING ALIBI. I worded the first thread of what I told the cop. Not actually why i was speeding. I am going to need a alibi to tell the prosecutor or it won't get reduced. But its all g, i got the perfect set.

@ Bom: And yeah bom you right, it is a personal attack. Hes one mad fat teacup. James you may be right about peeps like me making insurance go up for new and especially "male" drivers. But check this, it has always been a factor. It's not like some recent law that just came out, so shit ain't gonna change even if I or EVERYONE WHO IS MY AGE decides to drive the speed limit. Bom's point exactly. And bro if you drive, you would understand that maybe 1/1000 people go the actual speed limit. Everyone else does 5-10minimum km over the speed limit daily.

• Content Count:  6712

.... and it rolled over. That's what happens when you're on one side :)

Its cool, probably just a misunderstanding on my part.

Anyways, yeah insurance prices are sort of like that, I mean there has to be a significant difference in car accidents from one year to the next for your insurance to rise because of it.

The basic theory (after a ton of number crunching) is that there are A LOT of people who pay for insurance and will never need to use it, and only a few that will need to use it, so all the money you spend on insurance pays for the people who do get in accidents. Now again going back to where # of accidents doesn't change much each year, this isn't a huge factor.

Generally your premium goes up because of the economy, essentially if everything costs more (medical stuff, doctors visits, car repairs, you name it) each year, then you're going to have to pay more for them to be able to guarantee that they can afford all that if you get in an accident or something.

• Content Count:  517

Generally your premium goes up because of the economy, essentially if everything costs more (medical stuff, doctors visits, car repairs, you name it) each year, then you're going to have to pay more for them to be able to guarantee that they can afford all that if you get in an accident or something.

Nah, the general reason for UK services and insurance companies raising they're prices usually has nothing to do with the economy. It's usually more around the reasoning 'because they fucking can', they'll then try to justify it using some pretty interesting logic (British Gas is especially fun for this).

Edited by Turtlefiish

Nah, the general reason for UK services and insurance companies raising they're prices usually has nothing to do with the economy. It's usually more around the reasoning 'because they fucking can', they'll then try to justify it using some pretty interesting logic (British Gas is especially fun for this).

fuckin teacups ay

• Like 1

This thread has 1400 views.

You should all be ashamed

I'm sorry were you unaware bubblez was famous?

P.S. just bumped it back to the front so more people read it. waddup

You lost me when you started talking about the UK. Expecting you guys to do anything logically, please.

This thread has 1400 views.

You should all be ashamed

Ur reply wasn't necessary hater.

@ Turtlefish: the teacup land system is completely different, its on a whole new level lol. You guys have it good there compare to here. Ma boy Lux can confirm this.

Reply to Thread