? servers

? players online

The Popo Finally Caught Me

• Content Count:  4960

The ones who say that young people should pay more insurance than mature/older people are insane and dumb. I have seen old people driving recklessly so many times, and they propably don't even pay 300 euro a year for their insurance.

Taking the theoretical and practical exams again when you turn 65 (when you go on your pension here) should be mandatory, or a free bus/train pass for the public transport if they drop their driving license..

Because I have had too many moments where some car filled with old peepz drives in the MIDDLE of the road and drive so slow.. And you can't pass them, I have called the police 2 weeks ago that there was an old guy driving 20 km/h where you could drive 70, that he was occupying the full 3-lane road and the lady on the phone here in Belgium said that I could get a fine because I was calling and driving at the same time.

Faggot ass country, Belgium for ya!

• Content Count:  1057

The ones who say that young people should pay more insurance than mature/older people are insane and dumb. I have seen old people driving recklessly so many times, and they propably don't even pay 300 euro a year for their insurance.

Taking the theoretical and practical exams again when you turn 65 (when you go on your pension here) should be mandatory, or a free bus/train pass for the public transport if they drop their driving license..

Because I have had too many moments where some car filled with old peepz drives in the MIDDLE of the road and drive so slow.. And you can't pass them, I have called the police 2 weeks ago that there was an old guy driving 20 km/h where you could drive 70, that he was occupying the full 3-lane road and the lady on the phone here in Belgium said that I could get a fine because I was calling and driving at the same time.

Faggot ass country, Belgium for ya!

lol bro thats fucking funny for real. Yee generally the drivers that drive the speed limit or below it are bad drivers lol. Sad but Truth. Even though they law abiding citizens, they actually make people wanna overtake em and leave em behind.

• Content Count:  2167

They used to have red light cameras in my town but somoene sued them about it and they took all of them down... even got my $50 fine back from the town.

• Content Count:  2645

I somehow managed to get flashed by a camera, and I didn't get a fine.

It was 2 am though...

It was probably an older speed camera that uses film, and it ran out, it happens, unless the fine is still in the post lol.

• Content Count:  6712

It was probably an older speed camera that uses film, and it ran out, it happens, unless the fine is still in the post lol.

Well, I'm pretty sure it doesn't take 3 months in the post :p

• Content Count:  3150

dfuaguaghaeiofahpaejfafawpeojagfpaejae

I'm sorry, I dont' speak gangsta'. could you please translate?

• Like 1

• Content Count:  1057

I'm sorry, I dont' speak gangsta'. could you please translate?

@ Bom: I'm raging at how lucky Luxey boy is. Are cameras never screw up, once they flash you. Be prepared to get a ticket in the mail within 3 weeks. And buddy, don't even get me started on the RCMP, most racist cops in ALL OF CANADA. If they stop you, be prepared to get fucked in every way possible.

@ Lux: And fyi, you can't stand up on your bike and drive at the same time unless you have vids, AITE. :)

• Content Count:  4960

@ Bom: I'm raging at how lucky Luxey boy is. Are cameras never screw up, once they flash you. Be prepared to get a ticket in the mail within 3 weeks. And buddy, don't even get me started on the RCMP, most racist cops in ALL OF CANADA. If they stop you, be prepared to get fucked in every way possible.

@ Lux: And fyi, you can't stand up on your bike and drive at the same time unless you have vids, AITE. :)

Some in here will really think about moving to Canada now..

22392487.jpg

Reply to Thread