? servers

? players online

Do you scrunch or fold?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do you scrunch or fold?

Do you scrunch or fold your toilet paper?

• Content Count:  2284

I always hear people complain that the toliet paper in public restrooms are single ply'd, I never understood this because I always fold my toliet paper so it's double ply'd, and then again so it's quadrouple ply'd. Which got my thinking I might be doing it wrong, or I'm just smarter than the general public.

Please help.

• Content Count:  3440

Fold, for sure.

But this doesn't fix the problem of the quality of paper being similar in texture to sand paper.

Thickness is easy to fix, but ass chafing harsh paper isn't.

• Like 3

• Content Count:  3697

Fold, I was actually surprised when I found out that it's *apparently* (though I'm pretty sure it is) not the only way to do it.

I don't really care what type of tp they use in public since I usually don't take ferocious shits in public toilets, or even if I do, it would take like 5 monstrosities in a row for it to actually cause chafing of any sort.

Idk, pretty sure they don't get paid by us taking shits in their toilets, so I feel like my right to complain about an accommodation they provide is really limited in that respect.

• Content Count:  1025

I guess a combination of the two. I don't take my sweet ass time to delicately fold the paper, but I don't just scrunch it up like I would with paper being thrown away.

It also depends how nicely the paper rolls out. If it rolls out smoothly around my hand (or the two hand technique), it is basically already folded. But if I have trouble, it leans more toward a 'folded-scrunch'.

:)

Sometimes I skip the wiping altogether just to live life on the edge once in a while...

Reply to Thread