? servers

? players online

Candy Box - The RPG

• Content Count:  2983

Just got to 100 lp/sec. Going to wait till I get enough to buy some stuff from the sorceress' hut. After that I'll do a couple quest to get more places.

Edited by nick

• Content Count:  930

Another tip: Eating candy = more HP. Obviously, you need to eat A LOT of candy to get a significant HP boost.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3178

Another tip: Eating candy = more HP. Obviously, you need to eat A LOT of candy to get a significant HP boost.

I was wondering how I got from 100/100 to 102/102 a while ago, this was when I ate 1 candy, lol.

Any idea if throwing away candy also has something special?

Edit: The eating candy wants to eat ALL candy.. so if I want to do this, I will be eating 700,000 candies D:

• Content Count:  930

I was wondering how I got from 100/100 to 102/102 a while ago, this was when I ate 1 candy, lol.

Any idea if throwing away candy also has something special?

Edit: The eating candy wants to eat ALL candy.. so if I want to do this, I will be eating 700,000 candies D:

But think of ALL the HP you will have! As for dropping candy... no idea. Just have to find out I guess.

Protip: Summoning sword is probably the best of all the upgrades, but that's more of an opinion than fact.

• Content Count:  3401

But think of ALL the HP you will have! As for dropping candy... no idea. Just have to find out I guess.

Protip: Summoning sword is probably the best of all the upgrades, but that's more of an opinion than fact.

When do I get that? I currently have the polished candy diamond sword :p I kept dying at the castle entrance because I didn't know I could get more HP

• Content Count:  954

When do I get that? I currently have the polished candy diamond sword :p I kept dying at the castle entrance because I didn't know I could get more HP

Go to the swamp, answer the frog's questions, get chocolate bar

Use chocolate bar on sword

Go to anvil, sharpen sword

I suggest the sword of life or the summoning sword, the fire sword is practically useless

• Content Count:  2983

I would suggest getting the Sword of Life after getting the Diamond sword. Then have the lollipop farm to 100 lp/sec. Then go to the sorceress' hut, and keep saving up lollipops to get your sword to level up each time. Also once you've gotten the cauldron make some potions (ie Major Health Potions) that could be really useful when having to fight bosses, or those tough enemies that lower your health down by a lot.

Reply to Thread