? servers

? players online

Candy Box - The RPG

• Content Count:  3791

I am also leaving it on whenever possible. Currently on 100lp's a second and also around 3 candies per second. My sword is the sword of live at level three. Saving up for loads of health potions so I can complete the castle stairs quest.

• Content Count:  2238

Oh god, I just opened a tab of this on Chrome on my iPhone. And it works...

I can't wait I'll have some really fun game to play during classes.

Sadly I was wrong. Chrome keeps auto refreshing the page if I'm off of it for long periods of time. Going to try it on Safari though. LOL.

Currently on my computer I'm at 100lp per second, 13 candy per second, 534 health, and still stuck on the fucking castle stairs.

I will beat this mother fucking game.

• Content Count:  2983

Sadly I was wrong. Chrome keeps auto refreshing the page if I'm off of it for long periods of time. Going to try it on Safari though. LOL.

Currently on my computer I'm at 100lp per second, 13 candy per second, 534 health, and still stuck on the fucking castle stairs.

I would just buy 10-20 hp potions and use the beserk potions (if you still have any). Next level will get you pissed off.

• Content Count:  954

I would just buy 10-20 hp potions and use the beserk potions (if you still have any). Next level will get you pissed off.

don't use the beserk potions

the only main enemies on the castle stairs are the ghosts (which cut your health down by 1/2 when you touch them): buy a bunch of normal hp potions, and use them when you get low

• Content Count:  2238

I guess I'm just not meant to have a mobile game D:

Safari's too stupid to keep it running if my phone isn't currently looking at it.

• Content Count:  1324

use imp scrolls on stairs

• Content Count:  3178

I suggest the sword of life or the summoning sword, the fire sword is practically useless

Really? FAK, already have a fire sword.

Reply to Thread