? servers

? players online

Candy Box - The RPG

• Content Count:  954

2NN9W.png

don't click if sensetive to endgame spoilers

All of the levels in the game

After you beat the dev's computer, you get a shitfuckton of candies (1b)

After that it becomes extremely easy to repeat that quest for infinite healths

Thought I'd include a how-to guide to defeat each boss for those stuck, and a basic guide.

Before I do this: Get the sword of life. Trust me on this.

Do not click if you want to find out what bosses there are, or how to beat them yourself.

The Whale

Recommended HP: 150

Recommended sword level: Chocolate

Pretty simple, just get the chocolate sword (or the polished candy if you're one unlucky S.O.B and didn't get the map to the frog) and go fight him, use health potions if necessary

The Necromancer

Recommended HP: 200

Recommended sword level: Doesn't matter

Stock up on healing potions, use them as you go up. Ghosts cut your current HP by 1/2, so you betta pray there's a pile of corpses at the top of the stairs so you can heal.

The Dragon

Recommended HP: 250

Recommended sword level: 6

Now things get more complicated. First, you want to stock up on invuln potions. About 8 of them. Then you want to buy a shitton of scrolls, to get teleport scrolls. You want 12+ of them. Next, you want to make sure you're using the sword of life, if not, this is going to be more difficult. Also, you want to make sure you have the strong armour. (Attain this by repeatedly doing the castle entrance and killing knights, they drop them on occasion.) Lastly, you want about 20-30 major healing potions.

Go in, and fight the enemies normally, using health potions when you drop below 100 of your max. (Note: the rooms are entirely randomized. Make sure you do this quest multiple times so you get both the unicorn horn and the amulet)

When you see a bunch of chests, you're about to encounter the dragon. Walk up to him, and the second before you make contact, use an invuln potion, now watch very carefully for your potion counter ticking down, when it gets close to 1, use a teleport scroll. Watch your counter again, but this time the scroll counter. When it runs out, use another scroll. Then go up to the dragon, use an invuln, and repeat the process.

All bosses below this are the same as far as sword level is concerned, if you have 7 or higher, you're good.

The Devil

Recommended HP: 400

This motherfucker.

He gave me the hardest time, but it's just trial and error when you learn how.

First, stock up on some invulns, honestly you only need one per try, but i suggest making 20 just in case

But, you'll need a shitton of major healing pots, i recommend making 100 because of the times you'll need to retry this level.

Also, earthquake and acid rain scrolls are extremely useful.

Lastly, strong armour is VITAL to beating this.

STAGE 1:

Start off by dodging the demons as much as possible, if it seems like it's just a wall of demons with hardly any openings, just die, wait, and try again. When you reach the gate, spam healing potions, if you're lucky it'll just be a solid wall, but sometimes it's a spiky wall. Keep spamming potions until you're fully healed up and prepare for the second stage

STAGE 2:

Dodge the ghosts and banshees as much as possible, the banshees do immense damage, so they are a priority avoid, you can take a few HP cuts from the ghosts, again, when you reach the wall (shouldn't be a spiky wall) spam healing potions, and prepare for the final stage.

STAGE 3:

The middle 3 rows are filled with fireballs, and the top 2 and bottom 2 rows are filled with ghosts. Spam the fuck out of acid rain or earthquake while keeping your health up. Soon, you'll be spammed with ghosts from top to bottom. Just keep spamming your spells, and you'll eventually make it to the man himself.

STAGE 4:

unless you're dum and use a teleportation scroll, you can entirely ignore this stage, which is a shitfuckbitchton of fireballs (If you do use teleport, just avoid them until you can spam your damaging AoE spells)

However, it's much easier to simply run up to the devil, and use an invuln. If you saved your health by using damaging spells, you should have enough HP to deal the final damaging hits and kill him.

Now HP is entirely pointless, you'll be relying purely on potions from here on out. (also, if you have over 600 you're clear no matter what)

Yourself

OH SHIZZ YOU'RE FIGHTING YOURSELF.

There are 2 ways to go about this fight, the first is to go to the sorceress and give her 1 million lollipops in order to be stronger than yourself. The sane way, however is to fight him, and wait until he gets down below 25 HP. (you should have about a 2 second window)

When he gets below 25, use a fire scroll

boom done you win

Chuck Norris

This is basically the dragon but with an entirely new level of bullshit added onto it. Do the same thing you did with the dragon, spam invulns and teleports until you down him. But this time, you need to be really precise. Literally the second the counter reaches one on your invuln, you use a teleport. And you need to use the teleport scroll a second time RIGHT before you touch the motherfucker, so you have plenty of time for your invuln to recharge.

Why the precision? As you fight him, he will push you back and move closer. Also, if he hits you once, you're dead, no ifs ands or buts. Just an instant kill. If you have the perfect timing, and just the right amount of luck (How often he pushes you back is entirely random), you can beat him.

THE DEVELOPER

The hardest and easiest boss in the game, also the last one. Basic tips first:

As you fight, your character will move randomly up and down (along with the enemies) making it difficult to spot where exactly you are.

As you go along, spam healing potions, and pray you don't go up against the enemies that use religion, itself, or flames.

Watch your character very carefully, when you notice you're fighting the last enemy, right after you beat it, use an invuln potion.

If you don't, you will die in a matter of seconds, with no hope of beating him as he has TRILLIONS OF HP WHAT THE FUCK.

But, if you want to beat him easily, just use an invuln potion, and spam the letter keys on your keyboard, just spam them as much as you can. Use all 10 fingers and hit every fucking letter there is. soon enough, you'll beat him, and you'll have a billion candy in your possession, and you'll have unlocked the computer where you can cause bugs in the game (certain little thingies) and you unlock hard mode. :d

I hope this helps, I may post more tips on how to beat certain levels and how to easy start, but i'm not sure

Have fun! :d

Edited by Kurohime

• Content Count:  660

Game can be completed with about 200 hp , sword level doesnt really matter but i would upgrade it nonetheless for faster completion.

Later levels arent hard , you just have to think logically.

Also , you unlock hardmode

• Content Count:  3056

Thought I'd include a how-to guide to defeat each boss for those stuck, and a basic guide.

Do not click if you want to find out what bosses there are, or how to beat them yourself.

I hope this helps, I may post more tips on how to beat certain levels and how to easy start, but i'm not sure

For that 2nd boss you mention(to prevent spoiling boss name), some imps are very handy as they can't get killed by the ghosts or the pile of corpses.

• Content Count:  954

Game can be completed with about 200 hp , sword level doesnt really matter but i would upgrade it nonetheless for faster completion.

Later levels arent hard , you just have to think logically.

Also , you unlock hardmode

I was saying recommended HP, not required HP. By recommended, it's to make the level as easy as possible to pass

• Content Count:  2983

2NN9W.png

Going to try to defeat the Devil if I have enough time. Let me just get started on making 100 Major HP potions and 20 invulns.

Reply to Thread