? servers

? players online

New streamer :)

• Content Count:  99

Hello im Martin from Sweden and im 17 years old and im streaming on twitch.tv, my channel is PhoenixSwe, Im streaming alot of wow like HC first boss as a warrior tank/dps atm, i stream arma3 and osu and css and other games that viewers wanna play whith me :), So cya there and check it out and follow and share :)

• Content Count:  5063

136640049866.jpg

Not really a big fan of wow..

Anyways best of luck getting viewers from steamgamers ;)

i'll be watching the livestream to see how you react to my post!

• Content Count:  5063

Okey and im not really new here, Been here since 2009 abit of holds, Check my post in the introduction thread

Never seen you around so i don't know. anyways, next time get some light on your face if your going to have it in a livestream ;)

• Content Count:  2750

Never seen you around so i don't know. anyways, next time get some light on your face if your going to have it in a livestream ;)

He joined the day before you son

• Like 1

• Content Count:  3150

He joined the day before you son

And you joined a year before them but you're still just a reg that people see from time to time. pls.

Join time is irrelevant, it comes down to how well known you are / what you've made of yourself in this community.

Moving on.....WoW is a pretty boring thing to stream IMO, even raids are boring because there's so much down time on resets. I could watch your stream for 3-4 hours and you might still have not killed a boss (assuming HC lol). Only good thing to stream on WoW is PvP (battlegrounds) to be honest, and even then you generally have to do something dumb like super heal team or 5 man pally to get any attention. You could maybe stream arenas IF you were good enough.

• Like 1

And you joined a year before them but you're still just a reg that people see from time to time. pls.

Join time is irrelevant, it comes down to how well known you are / what you've made of yourself in this community.

Moving on.....WoW is a pretty boring thing to stream IMO, even raids are boring because there's so much down time on resets. I could watch your stream for 3-4 hours and you might still have not killed a boss (assuming HC lol). Only good thing to stream on WoW is PvP (battlegrounds) to be honest, and even then you generally have to do something dumb like super heal team or 5 man pally to get any attention. You could maybe stream arenas IF you were good enough.

Ohh ye i know that but there is streamers that gets alot of views when like HC clear or something like that, Lets say Method or Blood legion or Midwinter, Its just atm i got SMF fury and i dont know if that will work in pvp atm, i know that arms is the best in pvp but smf no idea, but ye some people enjoy seeing people wipe on bosses because when you kill him thats what matters, or i dont know see other peoples rotation and stuff like that, but ye im gonna stream other games too feel free to ask me a game and i will see if i got it :), and when we do normals we generally kill them very fast

• Content Count:  3150

Method or Blood legion or Midwinter

are world leading progression guilds who get views because they're at the content before everyone else. everyone.

Just no comparison IMO.

But you stream whatever you want. PvP = more views tho. bitches love constant action.

• Content Count:  2942

PvE content is boring as fuck. I could watch someone who is competent in PvP for a bit. What makes it better is even if you suck the D at PvP but you're funny or someone in your group is funny you'll get a lot of views.

PvE content is boring as fuck. I could watch someone who is competent in PvP for a bit. What makes it better is even if you suck the D at PvP but you're funny or someone in your group is funny you'll get a lot of views.

Yes i suck in pvp, and when i go bg i normally do like SMF fury or as a tank whtih no pvp gear :) and wreck the dmg meters and Killing blows :)

Reply to Thread