? servers

? players online

Fitness Thread

• Content Count:  885

Explain to me how there is no risk of tearing your foot ligaments in track.......

people aren't hitting me at awkward angles. Pretty much that + the tackle pressure screwed me over.

Whereas in track, running wouldn't effect it at that angle + with that pressure

heres a good pic:

sprain.jpg

Edited by Unnamed Newbie

• Content Count:  2668

Honestly, I don't know. Maybe bulk (ideally 170-180ish or something), work out, work on muscles. Once I gain more muscle mass, cut. Probably back down to 150 or something like that.

I'm still new to body building, so this is just like a practice run.

Going for ottermode or built.

Go for a Jordan Burrough's type build if you want 160-ish.

tumblr_m86uraQwLh1qj9ijdo1_1280.jpg

• Content Count:  11501

but unless I need muscle mass fast, I don't see the need for it.

Muscle mass off creatine? Lol....

Neptune is 100% right, taking creatine is really not only harmful to your body in the long run, it's essentially just bloating yourself. If anything, take crealkaline (think that's how it's spelt), a lot safer / better for you, but even then...meh.

Flutter what you're doing is essentially toning. It's not bad, but if you want to 'bulk', you need to increase your weight and do less reps. Also, eat big to get big. There are also...'other' ways, which aren't necessarily what people think as far as how dangerous they are...just be smart and take things that will support your liver if you decide to go that route. I've taken a couple different things which have stacked 25+ lbs on me and i love it, you just have to be smart with what you're doing and how you're doing it.

• Content Count:  978

Look great dood. Do you take any supplements, creatine, whey, etc.?

I always have and always will recommend whey, IMO it's one of the best supplements. Circuit training/Crossfit is another type of workout I find very effective, just recently getting into it.

• Content Count:  11501

I always have and always will recommend whey,.

No reason not to lol, it's fast absorbed, high amounts of protein with low (if any) carbohydrates. Another good protein is casein protein - take it before you sleep because it is slow absorbing.

• Content Count:  4960

Going to the gym 3 days a week.. I take Whey and mass gainer (Since i'm a person who has a very low fat percentage).

Seeing the results compared to your start makes you want to go even further and further ^^

• Content Count:  885

Muscle mass off creatine? Lol....

Neptune is 100% right, taking creatine is really not only harmful to your body in the long run, it's essentially just bloating yourself. If anything, take crealkaline (think that's how it's spelt), a lot safer / better for you, but even then...meh.

Pretty much what this sums up;

Creatine Side Effects | Men's Health

Bascially it is water mass and obviously if you don't lift then nothing will happen. You still have to lift/put effort in it.

So far everything I've read about liver/kidney damage onlu happens in a handful of people and in some it just doesn't even work. But obviously if you use it once and get dehydrated way too often, then most definitely stop before you fuck anything up. But if it works fine with no side effects, then I haven't seen any long term issues?

Is Creatine Bad For You? | LIVESTRONG.COM

Like I said though I inly use it when I need more weight. I guess I jumped ahead of myself and said muscle mass, but even if its water at first, it would still be useful for something like gaining for wrestling etc. As long as you do lift it off.

And when you don't need it. Dont use it.

• Content Count:  188

I always have and always will recommend whey, IMO it's one of the best supplements.

No reason not to lol, it's fast absorbed, high amounts of protein with low (if any) carbohydrates.

Thanks for the tips guys. Also, how do prisoners get big? Seriously, eat shit food. And do they get their protein from shower hour?

Flutter what you're doing is essentially toning. It's not bad, but if you want to 'bulk', you need to increase your weight and do less reps. Also, eat big to get big. There are also...'other' ways, which aren't necessarily what people think as far as how dangerous they are...just be smart and take things that will support your liver if you decide to go that route. I've taken a couple different things which have stacked 25+ lbs on me and i love it, you just have to be smart with what you're doing and how you're doing it.

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to do. I only do a max of 8-12 reps per set.

My only problem with bulking is I can barely eat past my daily maintenance caloric intake. I feel like I'll throw up.

Edited by Doc

• Content Count:  2075

Thanks for the tips guys. Also, how do prisoners get big? Seriously, eat shit food. And do they get their protein from shower hour?

Yeah, that's what I've been trying to do. I only do a max of 8-12 reps per set.

My only problem with bulking is I can barely eat past my daily maintenance caloric intake. I feel like I'll throw up.

Build up into it, don't try to double your caloric intake in one day or even a week.

I don't know about the prisoners per say but I'm going to go out on a limb and guess it's because outside of a short period of their day the majority of them don't have much in the way of physical activity.

Reply to Thread