? servers

? players online

Fitness Thread

• Content Count:  188

What really helped me (and still does) is if you jump and hold yourself above the bar, then slowly, slowly lower yourself while counting to five, and you don't want your arms to be fully extended until you hit '5'. Do that about 7 times a day and you'll be doing pullups in no time.

Thanks bro, that's what I've been doing. I knew it wasn't in vain!

• Content Count:  100

Just got a 2 Liter Camelbak Backpack recently. Have been going on 2-3 hour bike rides every few days. It's much more enjoyable than running, especially when you find new trails to ride through some woods.

• Content Count:  410

Just got a 2 Liter Camelbak Backpack recently. Have been going on 2-3 hour bike rides every few days. It's much more enjoyable than running, especially when you find new trails to ride through some woods.

Yeah, I have a treadmill and a stationed bike in my garage that I work out on sometimes but running/riding outside is much better.

• Content Count:  188

Yeah, I have a treadmill and a stationed bike in my garage that I work out on sometimes but running/riding outside is much better.

reDiHt3KcBo[/YouTube]

Try this while on the treadmill.

• Content Count:  1910

Started around late 2011 or early 2012 to get my fitness level to that of the requirement for army enrollment. Took Whey protein for awhile and I now take Hydrolysate (basically higher quality Whey).

Caution's advice works very well, was barely able to manage 3-4 in a set at first, but after a few weeks I was able to do larger sets and could see some results. Just that initial week of soreness was pretty rough.

Currently: 6", 175lbs, 9-10% bodyfat, lean mass is approx. 157 lbs. Go to the gym 4 times a week usually, run 5k every morning, depending on weather. Can't remember lifting stats, but I can deadlift about 400 w/o belt.

I used these two plans for different routines throughout the last year:

Bodybuilding.com - The Bizzy Diet 21-Day Fitness Plan: Overview

Bodybuilding.com - NFL Combine Trainer: Pete Bommarito NFL Training Guide - Rise To The Next Level

This is where I've disappeared too.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  11501

Started around late 2011 or early 2012 to get my fitness level to that of the requirement for army enrollment. Took Whey protein for awhile and I now take Hydrolysate (basically higher quality Whey).

Caution's advice works very well, was barely able to manage 3-4 in a set at first, but after a few weeks I was able to do larger sets and could see some results. Just that initial week of soreness was pretty rough.

Currently: 6", 175lbs, 9-10% bodyfat, lean mass is approx. 157 lbs. Go to the gym 4 times a week usually, run 5k every morning, depending on weather. Can't remember lifting stats, but I can deadlift about 400 w/o belt.

I used these two plans for different routines throughout the last year:

Bodybuilding.com - The Bizzy Diet 21-Day Fitness Plan: Overview

Bodybuilding.com - NFL Combine Trainer: Pete Bommarito NFL Training Guide - Rise To The Next Level

This is where I've disappeared too.

Glad to hear it! Worked well for me, I couldn't do 1 like 4 years ago, and just continuously doing them brought me up a lot. Shit, I did like 15 or 20 when I was balls ass drunk the other month. Just keep doing them and you'll go up.

• Content Count:  2686

What really helped me (and still does) is if you jump and hold yourself above the bar, then slowly, slowly lower yourself while counting to five, and you don't want your arms to be fully extended until you hit '5'. Do that about 7 times a day and you'll be doing pullups in no time.

Fluttershy der Führer;668136]Thanks bro, that's what I've been doing. I knew it wasn't in vain!

Yeah...can't do this while doing a routine. My arms will be so tired that I can't even lift a water bottle after doing this and this exercise is pretty much at the beginning of a workout.

Reply to Thread