? servers

? players online

All SG World of Tank Players

• Content Count:  2167

Saw thread: All SG World (of warcraft? :O)

*click click*

SG World.......of tanks.

well I'm out

plane-finished-man-jumped.jpg

:d I blame pyro for making me not like this game.....sorry just not something I can play for hours on end.

Would rather play CoD with the 12 year olds at that point.

To new players: way too grindy to start, listen to spraytans advice.

really? I found the early tiers to be completely grind free. You can get off of tier 1 after a single battle, off of tier 2 in 4-5, and 20-25 battles to reach tier 4. Seeing as there are only 10 tiers I would say that's a fair bit of content for very little play. Where I do fault the game is its rather pathetic explanation of game mechanics. If you are new to this game you will need to play with an experienced player who can show you how its done.

• Content Count:  6712

The only annoying tiers for me were 3/4. I kept getting matched with T5's and even T6's which took the piss... was canon fodder.

It does depend on what tank you choose though.

PzIII... terrible T4, no penetration or accuracy, but it's a scout so it gets matched with higher tiers. No chance...

AMX38/40.... FML. The worst possible grind there is. Funny how the ELC AMX is so different. Even when I get matched with T9's it's not that bad...

Hetzer... great fun early on. PZIC too.

Edited by Lux

• Content Count:  4799

The only annoying tiers for me were 3/4. I kept getting matched with T5's and even T6's which took the piss... was canon fodder.

This games balance system for random matches is pretty shitty. Today I was in a match where there were tier 8 tanks and tier 4 tanks ( needless to say they did not make it far at all ) .

So far whenever I encounter a tank even one tier higher than myself then I am fucked . I can only try and take down their hp 1% per shot or in most cases not at all. Tier 6 and still put up with this shit :/

Edited by SilentGuns

• Content Count:  1513

This games balance system for random matches is pretty shitty. Today I was in a match where there were tier 8 tanks and tier 4 tanks ( needless to say they did not make it far at all ) .

So far whenever I encounter a tank even one tier higher than myself then I am fucked . I can only try and take down their hp 1% per shot or in most cases not at all. Tier 6 and still put up with this shit :/

You probably had a tier 4 scout which ranks up. Scouts like that get tier 4-8 matches because they are fast and can spot the higher tier heavies for the other tanks.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  6712

When I play in my ELC AMX (T5 French light tank... probably the fastest tank in the game?) I get matched with T8's/9's and that's not too strange.

The job is to be a scout. You don't go in head on and get blown up. Luckily with that particular tank, it has a beastly gun that can do some damage even to big tanks... either you go near the front, get near cover and sight tanks... or you stick wayyyyyyyyy at the back and snipe from far away. Later on into the game you can think about going around the sides after arty or to flank.

Reply to Thread