? servers

? players online

SG 1v1 LoL Tournament

• Content Count:  3150

Your tournament sucks, your logic is flawed. this plan is dead before it even makes it out the gate.

Listen to lupin and others when it comes to how you should set up champ picking, what map you should use (honestly you're pretty fucking retarded if you stick to Twisted treeline).

• Content Count:  389

Your tournament sucks, your logic is flawed. this plan is dead before it even makes it out the gate.

Listen to lupin and others when it comes to how you should set up champ picking, what map you should use (honestly you're pretty fucking retarded if you stick to Twisted treeline).

1) i already changed the champ picking... I was trying to do something with it like a challenge... gotta pick your three champs carefully and figure out which one to play each match... instead of just being able to choose any champion... ppl did not like that so i changed it.

2) I picked twisted treeline b/c it is a small map... and I do not really like the ARAM map howling abyss but if other people do we can change 2 that... or even Just Mid summoners rift. (suggested by lupin but I think would be 2 large for 1v1)

3) I am trying to do something fun and trying to get it set up... I set the start date in July so I can get everything working out how people want it... Also because finals will be finished.

Reply to Thread