? servers

? players online

Summer Plans?

• Content Count:  2903

Well, now that the school year is finally over (for some of us), what are some of our summer plans out there?

I'm starting off working at the Learn to Swim program at the High School, teaching, not learning...Then I'm planning on flying out to Stuttgart, Germany again around July to visit my brother and sister-in-law. We're going to take a road-trip up to France to see Normandy and Belgium to see the Battle of the Bulge grounds. What's everyone else up to?

-Modgers

• Content Count:  175

finish my BSN before nursing school starts in august. only a few more classes to take this summer and i'll be done besides nursing school.

oh and spending as much time as possible at the lake.

priority lineup:

wakeskating>breathing>teh gf>school.

• Content Count:  830

finish my BSN before nursing school starts in august. only a few more classes to take this summer and i'll be done besides nursing school.

oh and spending as much time as possible at the lake.

priority lineup:

wakeskating>breathing>teh gf>school.

Holy shit.

Where have you been?

• Content Count:  175

Holy shit.

Where have you been?

remember that PM i sent you last year telling you what happened?

either way, i'm just now getting back to gaming and there's very little that's even worth playing. i mainly play hidden-source but it's only an hour or so a week.

take care.

• Content Count:  6712

Well I finished school a month ago but I have been on study leave with exams still going for 2 weeks.

Quite an interesting summer I have lined up.

Working a summer job, mininum wage but that isn't so bad compared to the rubbish pay you can get in the US.

Going on the camping trip, the where abouts I don't even know but it should be fun.

Going to Sheringham near Norwich where my lifelong friends live and some family members, some great heat,beaches and waves there, it doesn't really get much better than 6ft waves in England from what I have seen, normally nothing at all so its quite good.

Going on a 2 week holiday to Turkey, staying in one of the more untouched places of Turkey. Great beaches, great weather and a massive waterpark in the hotel I am staying at.

So basically this is my best summer yet and my first time out of europe??? (its not the Istanbul part of Turkey) if Turkey counts as out of Europe.

Reply to Thread