? servers

? players online

belgium

• Content Count:  1563

Size shouldnt really matter, there are probably 50 more countries smaller than us.

As for the positive side:

Well we have a good upcoming football team. We make good beer, chocolate. We have the best festivals aswell.

There's just one thing I dont like: language border. Brussels may be europe's capital, but I wouldn't dare to walk there at night.

America is always judging us. but here in belgium people don't shoot little kids in schools..
  • Like 2

• Content Count:  4960

cant wait until zaraki sees this

let the shit storm commence

LET THE WAR BEGIN!!

No seriously, I don't care have you guys feel about Belgium... MY country isn't broke ;)

@Mapper: No we don't shoot children in schools.. We stab them to death while they're still in daycare.

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  3343

im so glad people are taking this thread seriously

the guy in the video isn't even american hes part of some random political party in the UK, UKIP or something.

i thought it was funny because i always talk shit about belgium to nishok knowing well both the US and belgium are pieces of shit countries

but it is nice to see you guys are willing to bring up school shootings to prove your point though

• Like 3

• Content Count:  4960

im so glad people are taking this thread seriously

the guy in the video isn't even american hes part of some random political party in the UK, UKIP or something.

i thought it was funny because i always talk shit about belgium to nishok knowing well both the US and belgium are pieces of shit countries

but it is nice to see you guys are willing to bring up school shootings to prove your point though

Still.. Have a Jupiler and a chocolate bar of Cote d'Or and all the hate will disappear.

• Content Count:  3150

Pretty much.

Reply to Thread