? servers

? players online

STEAM SALES CLOSE UP

• Content Count:  640

I was planning on buying "The Wolf Among Us" too.. But is it any good??

Ummmmm... I can't really give you my personal opinion about it since I've been busy this week and have yet to install it, but I've heard and read about it being pretty good.

• Content Count:  2941

I was planning on buying "The Wolf Among Us" too.. But is it any good??

I'm not sure if 'good' can be used to describe this game. It's more like a book that you either like, feel meh about, or dislike.

If you've played the Walking Dead game from TellTale then you've pretty much experienced all the gameplay there is to be had from The Wolf Among Us. Albeit, the gameplay is practically the same, the setting and premise from the novel which it's based off of, is really intriguing. If you think that entirely unique takes on old fairy tales, legends, and fables is interesting. (Three Little Pigs, Little Red Riding Hood, Beauty and the Beast, Snow White, etc.) This takes the cake. The minute I got into the game, I just had to keep playing until I beat the first episode: very much like Walking Dead. I even took some time to look for some copies of the comic. Managed to scrounge up a pdf of Fables: Legends in Exile. It was a really great read.

tl;dr

it's pretty cool, man

Edited by shoiep
fixed some grammar and syntax

Reply to Thread