? servers

? players online

Personal life stories

• Content Count:  410

Damn :/ Respect for sharing a sensitive side about your life :) I know it takes guts to type down such a subject, especially if you're the first one.

Here's mine, it's cliche and cheesy I know.

I used to be in love with a girl a year ago, like crazy in love. She was my first real love I think. Always making sure I got to sit next to her on the bus and trying to make as much contact with her as possible, trying to show her my funny side and stuff. I remember I spent 3 days on making a birthdaycard for her birthday, I wanted it to be perfect.

Anyway, 3 months later it was my birthday and I threw a birthdayparty. I invited her and wanted her to become acquinted with my friends circle from my hometown. On the party I wanted to confess her my love and such, and make it the best evening of the year.

There was much booze, and since I was prepping my confession I didn't want to get drunk too much. But she was enjoying the alcohol and my friends were too, together with weed they all got pretty smashed. I noticed she wasn't really in a good condition to hear me out. So I decided to tell it another time, and I finished up the party.

They could all sleep over at my house since I was home alone that night and I had beds enough. We slept with 4 people in my bedroom, including me, my best friend, a friend and her. At random she got into the double mattress together with my best friend, and I slept in the bunkbed with my other friend. We all talked for a while until one by one we all closed our eyes.

I went to sleep until I woke up because of noises from behind me. I turned around, and saw my best friend having sex with the girl of my dreams. I swear I wanted to bash his head in with a hammer and kick the living shit out of him...

But I didn't, I didn't do anything. I just turned around, put my earphones in and listened to music all night until I could sleep, but I couldn't. I didn't close an eye. The next morning I got out of bed at 9 AM, first one to wake up and went outside just to cry for an hour or so.

I still have the image of those 2 burned in my mind, I still want to bash my friend's head in when I think about that night.

Anyway, after 2 months of depression and a summer filled with yolo-moments I can say I'm starting to get over her. Now she's just a friend of mine who I sometimes see on my bus but don't pay too much attention to. And my best friend, has now become just a friend. The girl still doesn't know I loved her, and I'd like it to stay that way.

All I can conclude from this is that life goes on and when you love someone, tell him/her as fast as possible before it turns ugly :p

Dang bro, If I were you, I would've definitely said something so I don't have to think about it as much. But yeah, thats fucked up and a really sad story. Best of luck in your future love life.

• Like 1

• Content Count:  65

Yikes guys, sorry to hear for all of you

Mines partly funny...partly sad I guess

When I was like 10 or 12, at my family camp, I was riding my bike (Which had a flat tire) on very bad gravel (My mom told me not to go)....I ran into a big sign, don't even know how I did it cause I was going about the speed of a turtle....I cut my lip open really badly and was bleeding a lot. (For those of you who don't know I have a blood disorder which makes it easy for me to bleed out to death if I get a bad cut) I ran to my mom freaking out, we got into my parents vehicle and drove to the hospital which was like 20-30 minutes away. On the way to the hospital I started to get really dizzy and sleepy. I was about to go to sleep till my mom started shouting at me and shaking me....Almost died...Ever since that day I have learned that your life can be taken away so easily and to not take it for granted (Also to listen to your parents lol)

Thanks for reading! :) Also this is what I have ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathic_thrombocytopenic_purpura

• Content Count:  2954

When I was like 10 or 12, at my family camp, I was riding my bike (Which had a flat tire) on very bad gravel (My mom told me not to go)....I ran into a big sign, don't even know how I did it cause I was going about the speed of a turtle....I cut my lip open really badly and was bleeding a lot. (For those of you who don't know I have a blood disorder which makes it easy for me to bleed out to death if I get a bad cut) I ran to my mom freaking out, we got into my parents vehicle and drove to the hospital which was like 20-30 minutes away. On the way to the hospital I started to get really dizzy and sleepy. I was about to go to sleep till my mom started shouting at me and shaking me....Almost died...Ever since that day I have learned that your life can be taken away so easily and to not take it for granted (Also to listen to your parents lol)

Thanks for reading! :) Also this is what I have ----> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idiopathic_thrombocytopenic_purpura

OH MY GOD. I had no idea. Glad to hear everything turned out well!

:hug:

• Like 1

• Content Count:  21

Wow o.O

I heard of stories that changed lives like this before. But never thought it could happen that frequently.

Thank God you made it in time to the hospital :p

I hope you took it as a lesson to inflate your tires first before riding bikes? ;)

Bikes get extremely slippery when they have flat tires, very dangerous when taking sharp bends.

• Content Count:  8756

One thing that really hit me deep was when one of my friends (since 4th grade) committed suicide the summer after graduating high school. He was the student-body president for two years in a row, was extremely well-liked by everyone, and was seemingly one of the happiest guys out there. However, it turns out that he had some deep, severe issues mentally and only told a few people, his family not being one of them. I remember my brother going to his house to work on a few projects, and he came to ours a couple of times too (I'm a twin). When we found out that he had passed away, I felt like I'd just been stabbed it hurt so much. I wasn't super close friends with him by the time we graduated, but we still knew each other for a long time and were pretty good friends. When I went to his funeral with my brother and another good friend, the funeral home was packed with almost a thousand people. He was loved by so many people, and I and everyone who knew him still misses him to this day. In our 12th grade yearbook, a quote that he made and published under his picture has stuck with me through the years:

"Where the great are humble, the dull are complacent. And if you belong to the latter, then graduation is merely a formality."

RIP Amrin

• Content Count:  2103

Three days ago I lost control of my car going over a bridge covered in ice. Nearly flipped the car, then nearly went over the side of the bridge. Luckily I managed to stay on the road until the bridge ended, then hit the side rail and fucked up my car pretty bad, but walked away uninjured. Pretty fucking scarey though

• Content Count:  4960

Three days ago I lost control of my car going over a bridge covered in ice. Nearly flipped the car, then nearly went over the side of the bridge. Luckily I managed to stay on the road until the bridge ended, then hit the side rail and fucked up my car pretty bad, but walked away uninjured. Pretty fucking scarey though

And I freaked out because I drove over a giant stone that crushed both of my left tires.. wow.

• Content Count:  65

Wow o.O

I heard of stories that changed lives like this before. But never thought it could happen that frequently.

Thank God you made it in time to the hospital :p

I hope you took it as a lesson to inflate your tires first before riding bikes? ;)

Bikes get extremely slippery when they have flat tires, very dangerous when taking sharp bends.

Lol yaaaa :p

Reply to Thread