? servers

? players online

I need some life help

• Content Count:  562

Military move, my dad got promoted so we had to, you'd think I'd be used to moving, because that's the stereotype, but nope.

this happent alot to me. my dad got promoted alot so i really never managed to settle anywhere. ive lived around 7 places. only now i manage to settle a little bit. my life straightens up a bit now, moral of the story: follow the flow and you will be ok in the long run.

also alot of what unnamed said, youre lucky that you have friends. i never got that

• Content Count:  3440

Don't stress about your options at this point. Focus on graduating with good enough grades to get into various Universities and then when the time comes weigh your options and decide which school you want to attend.

At this point in your life almost nothing is a "life sentence" your path will change many many times.

Also don't stress deciding what area you want to study or have a career in yet.

It's hard to find solid statistics but generally speaking students who start college/university having already selected a Major will change that major an average of 3-5 times. Students who start college/university undecided on what Major only end up changing 1-2 times.

Explore your interests and if you can't find the classes you wanted to take now, branch out and see what else there is to learn now.

The only limitations that we truly have are the ones we impose on ourselves.

• Content Count:  4162

Just got my password reset, and wow has my life took a turn, in great ways.

I found my true passion and what I want to do as a career, in part to this thread. I was able to push through my hard time and became an honours student, I got back into sports and I have good foundation on the social aspect. I would say sports was a large part of all of the above, as I met some great people, and played some games I'll never forget with more to come in my senior year.

My parents have decided that were staying where we are no matter what, and I have a solid plan for post-secondary once I get there. Schooling has been life changing as like I stated before, I found what I love and think I want to do for a career. Not only that, but my family, friends and teachers are all supportive of what I want to do.

Anyways, all of the positives that have been mentioned above can be related to this thread. I understand now that I will have to adapt to life (which I have) and make the best of my situation. I think I may be even in a better situation than I was before! I still miss my old town (where I lived for 11 years and still keep in contact with many people) but I think I may even like where I live more now.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who posted and I'll probably be posting around SG for a little while (summer break)

glad to see you're doing well bud

• Content Count:  3205

Ay what branch was your family in? Had no idea this thread existed but I totally felt by what you meant however I was very young so I didn't have to remember as much except when my dad was deployed else where for a year while I lived in Fort Campbell with mom and sister. Military brats gotta stay close man! Glad to see you found your happiness since then.

• Content Count:  3740

Just got my password reset, and wow has my life took a turn, in great ways.

I found my true passion and what I want to do as a career, in part to this thread. I was able to push through my hard time and became an honours student, I got back into sports and I have good foundation on the social aspect. I would say sports was a large part of all of the above, as I met some great people, and played some games I'll never forget with more to come in my senior year.

My parents have decided that were staying where we are no matter what, and I have a solid plan for post-secondary once I get there. Schooling has been life changing as like I stated before, I found what I love and think I want to do for a career. Not only that, but my family, friends and teachers are all supportive of what I want to do.

Anyways, all of the positives that have been mentioned above can be related to this thread. I understand now that I will have to adapt to life (which I have) and make the best of my situation. I think I may be even in a better situation than I was before! I still miss my old town (where I lived for 11 years and still keep in contact with many people) but I think I may even like where I live more now.

Anyways, thanks to everyone who posted and I'll probably be posting around SG for a little while (summer break)

Great to hear that you're doing well. Cheers!

Reply to Thread