? servers

? players online

Forum Mafia---The $75,000 giveaway at Yates Inn

• Content Count:  2589

All 13 slots have been filled. Meaning from here on out, all sign ups will be my alts, meaning if for whatever reason someone must drop out, an alt will replace them.

Prez shadow were you wanting to spectate or play. Reread your post and want to make sure I didn't skip you.

• Content Count:  410

Put you down, but let this be a warning to both you and fwutter, and for the love of god let this shit end with my post, don't reply all offended or saying anything about what I'm about to say.

If either of you, or anyone for that matter, starts any personal, non-game related shit on there, so help me I will get rid of all parties involved. These games take a lot of work from the host's side but if everything goes well it's worth it.

Bro, the only reason we would talk about outside related stuff is to distract the other players minds from the game and outplay them.

• Content Count:  8756

All 13 slots have been filled. Meaning from here on out, all sign ups will be my alts, meaning if for whatever reason someone must drop out, an alt will replace them.

Prez shadow were you wanting to spectate or play. Reread your post and want to make sure I didn't skip you.

Sorry, I'm just wanting to watch. I don't have time to play a full game right now (even on my other site unfortunately :( ). Should be fun though! If you need help organizing or running or anything, I'm open to help out.

• Content Count:  2589

euh is this going to happen? Maybe soon I won't have tine for this anymore

I'm going to finish the last few characters today. The starting process will begin prob tomorrow. The game itself can't start until everyone is signed up on the actual site that the game will be played on.

The game itself will take awhile to play out. With 13 characters, a lot of people have to die before a winner can be reached. Day phases take bout 2-3 days and night phases take about 1-2 days. AKA the game probably won't end for a few weeks. Everyone has to have time to log on and post their thoughts and actions.

• Like 1

Reply to Thread