? servers

? players online

Forum Mafia---The $75,000 giveaway at Yates Inn

• Content Count:  2589

Please join this steam group in order to keep up with the game easier: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/gokumafia

I have PM'd everyone but aznrule and ping pong their roles.

Ping Pong is replacing sidearm.

If aznrule does not post or register by 7 PM CST tomorrow night, Capp'n will take his place.

Again the link to the game is http://www.yatesinn.enjin.com

The game starts tomorrow morning at 9 AM CST.

• Content Count:  4960

Oh yeah, can't wait until this starts :d

But I have read the rules, and so I can't start a kind of agreement between somebody and myself?

We won't reveal our identities to eachother, but we'll discuss some stuff in private.

Oh yeah, can't wait until this starts :d

But I have read the rules, and so I can't start a kind of agreement between somebody and myself?

We won't reveal our identities to eachother, but we'll discuss some stuff in private.

No. You cannot discuss anything about the game except in the game thread. No PM'ing each other, no talking via steam chat, nothing. If I find out that you are, you are DQ'd from the game.

Paryboi, I'm going to leave your application open ATM. All slots have been filled but in the event that another player drops/is kicked from the game, I'll go to you.

• Content Count:  4960

No. You cannot discuss anything about the game except in the game thread. No PM'ing each other, no talking via steam chat, nothing. If I find out that you are, you are DQ'd from the game.

Paryboi, I'm going to leave your application open ATM. All slots have been filled but in the event that another player drops/is kicked from the game, I'll go to you.

Okay ^^

Bumping out of curiosity. I currently have nothing planned in regards to a forum mafia game, but if I were to attempt to make another one, would anyone be interested? If you need a reminder of what forum mafia is:

What is forum mafia?

Forum mafia is a little like TTT, only forum based. The game will begin with a short introduction story. After that, depending on the host, you will either start the day phase, or the night phase.

Night Phase: During the night phase, which usually lasts 1-2 IRL days, players that have night actions may submit their actions to the host. Some of those powers include killing one person, following one person and seeing who they visit, or watching someone to see who visits them. The list goes on and on. This is also the time when the mafia (traitors) will discuss who they want to kill.

Day Phase: During the day phase, which usually lasts 2-3 days, players will be given a short story that includes any deaths or note-able actions that went on during the night. the town will then vote on who they want to "lynch" or kill that day. If they so choose, they may choose not to kill anyone. In some rare cases, players may have day time actions that they would submit to the host.

The game continues until a win condition has been met. The town (innos) win when all mafia or some types of third party have been killed off. The third party's win condition varies from game to game, and the mafia wins when all innos have died.

Where do we play?

I will be creating a site, using either enjin or proboards, I have not decided yet. The game shall be hosted and played there. Talk about the game outside of the site is forbidden and depending on the severity of it, may or may not result in punishment such as banishment from the game via player being killed off aka DQ'd, loss of vote and/or night action.

What about my character?

I will randomly assign you a character and role. YOU ARE NOT TO REVEAL YOUR CHARACTER OR ROLE TO ANYONE This is crucial not only to the game and story, but to your survival. Many times smart players are able to piece together which characters in the story are good or bad.

What's this about a story?

When all the actions and votes are cast, I will take them and make a short story with it. For example, lets say the town votes to kill off Spartan. I wouldn't actually use his name, I would use character names. I will from time to time drop hints.

Reply to Thread