? servers

? players online

Merry Christmas

• Content Count:  3056

Since I'm an European, I thought I'd ninja all you Americans!

Merry Christmas everyone, hope you have a wonderful evening, get some good food and some nice presents!

So, what are you eating tonight?

Here at us in Denmark we get duck, a sort of pork roast(picture of how it looks, since I'm pretty sure it's a very Danish thing)153-DSC_0047.JPG

potatoes, brown potatoes(potatoes made by caramelizing sugar and pouring it over them), red cabbage, a brown sauce made from the meat(for the normal potatoes), these special chips that looks sorta like shrimp chips with redcurrant jelly in, normal salted chips and then we have these apples we peel and boil, and then we cut them in half and put redcurrant jelly in the hole in the middle, shit's the best.

That's pretty much what we get at us, I think. Besides the cake and chocolate, of course.

• Content Count:  5063

xmas.gif

Here in norway we eat this. Pinnekjøtt which is a dish of lamb or mutton. Really tasty and salty meat served with puréed rutabaga and potatoes, beer and akevitt. love it
pinnekjott.jpg

And a few glasses of this with the food! Damn nice tradition!

l%C3%B8iten%20linie.low.jpg

Edited by floffypus

• Content Count:  802

Merry Christmas everybody!

Today I'll be going to 2 different places, will be going to my aunt house and then to a party that some guy I don't know will be throwing(might not even go, family will though). This is what we normally eat for Christmas Eve: rise with gandules, pernil or turkeys, mashed potatoes mixed with egg, macaroni with white cream with little pieces of ham and pasteles. Oh! and the Coca Cola! Almost forgot the most important drink to combined with such delicious food. :thumb:

8ae5ee5200addb83b2a677f8938e3810.jpg

We eat this for every holiday xD

• Content Count:  940

Since we are Italian we make a couple of Italian dishes such as friend calamari and fried crispy fishes with ravioli and much more. Another very italian thing we do is let underage people drink as they please (responsibly, tho) that night. In addition to that we make a big dish of stuffing and a pork roast but my uncle didn't hunt any pork this year so we're having turkey turkey of course.

Reply to Thread