? servers

? players online

The New Year for SG

• Content Count:  3150

Happy new year

(here for the free thanks lojk)

I agree with Random, make a LoL team, Ill carry hard

In your dreams. Then azns will carry if you make a team.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  940

A special contagion server when the game comes out. Think about it, we can be the first to have a custom mod server in that game. And it's a source/valve-ish game so we have experience with it an it shouldn't be too hard.

Also, what is this thread? Supporters unite 2014? Pretty sure the higher ups already have lists of things that need to be done.....

We've also done this post your favorite games crap a million and one times now. -_-

Edited by BoM

• Content Count:  4960

Also, what is this thread? Supporters unite 2014? Pretty sure the higher ups already have lists of things that need to be done.....

We've also done this post your favorite games crap a million and one times now. -_-

Then tell us exactly what servers we need to make. Shouldn't be too hard for the BoM :p

• Content Count:  2075

I have nothing against you personally Zaraki but this thread is about as necessary as my drinking habits.

• A CS:GO server would be nice but nobody wants to set it up. It isn't like it hasn't already been discussed to death anyways.
  • The old mods are dead for a reason and even if you did some form of events you better not use the STEAM groups for notification or you'll have people unsubbing faster than a trailer trash woman plows her way around Wal-Mart on black friday.
  • Jesus fuck, you'd think with TS3 taking 30 minutes to set up they'd do this instead of getting stupid name colors for the TTT scoreboard.
  • A poll would be useless because it is indicative of forum regulars rather than players on a whole. Just look to your friends list where titles like RUST, Starbound, and even ARMA 3 seem to be popping up.
  • Fuck them(aside from my bois soulkeeper and bork pls unban promptly). The only thing keeping some of them banned is antagonistic feelings from higher-ups on the basis of affiliation rather than attitude. Also that word lawyering works too.

Future of SG: There is no "immense" group of idealistic white knights waiting for the perfect moment to save SG. This place is bleeding more money and broken dreams than the housing market in America post 2009. As far as I can tell from donations despite a thread and some promises SG was still short approximately 30 dollars for the donations of December 2013.

RIP.

P.S. NYR are dumb.

• Like 4

Then tell us exactly what servers we need to make. Shouldn't be too hard for the BoM :p

It's not your job to make servers so why would I tell you? Like I said xeno and others already made threads asking about new games and/or servers. Some of these discussions are still taking place. Why are you basically repeating that in a new thread, instead of continuing discussions made by higher ups on the issue. -_-

Reply to Thread