? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [February 14th, 2014]

• Content Count:  3440

Wow if I included everything here it would take forever... I've had far too many jobs to list them all...

Farm hand

Stable hand

Gardener

- All before 15 years old.

After varied pointless jobs in high school...

Owner - Surrogate Fathering Service

Armed Security

Translator

Varied IT related jobs.

I've done a ton of other stuff in between.

• Content Count:  38

I've only had two jobs. I worked in construction with my dad all through high school and last October I worked at Halloween City, just to make some extra cash. I just graduated from high school in December. I now do volunteer work while I look for a job. I don't personally call it a 'job' haha.

Edited by YeuxVerts

• Content Count:  802

I know some of you will laugh at this, but I used to work at a cock fight(it's a place where rooster fight at) place cleaning up the area. I know "Damn bro, thats, thats... ain't that full of blood and feathers?" and yes, it was. Things were tight and if I wanted something, I had to work for it so I worked there for 2 miserable years and I don't regret it cause because of that is how I have my ghetto gaming setup(currently have a different pc) right now and its what I used to use all day, everyday. I was like 14-15 years old and it was 3 days a week, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. Wednesday and Friday was from 6PM to 1-2AM and Sundays was from 11AM to 5-6PM, I was to get 20-30$ Wednesdays and Fridays and Sundays was around 20-50$ which were good for me since all I wasted was 10-15$ a week and save the rest.

I took it as a life experience, sometimes you have to settle with what you have and do with it the best you can possibly do. Pretty sure it's a bit confusing but in other terms, if your offered a minimal wage job and you have no option but to take it, then take it cause it's all you have at the moment. Sometimes you want something, and if you really want it, you try your best to get that one thing you want. It's not about what you got, it's your success for getting it(don't still things, thats bad.)

I have to soon start finding a job since I'm turning 18, probably a part time job at some fast-food restaurant or something since I'm currently going to college and can't get a full-time job cause it's going to end up being to much for me.

• Content Count:  3052

Lets see..

Started at Supermarket in 09 (I was 16) up until June 13 I was a cashier. From June until Now Ihabe worked on seafood.

Summer of 2012 and 2013 I worked Monday-Friday at a golf course in early am (groundskeeper)

I just put my 2 weeks in at the supermarket and Start my new Full time job as a Selector at growing company on march 9

Typed on phone...

Also, of you ever go to get a new job and you are currently working somewhere else, when they ask you when you can start working always say I need to give 2 weeks notice... theu really respect that and they would want the same

Edited by Labarr

Reply to Thread