? servers

? players online

hi steamgaymers

• Content Count:  1249

Well, I was going to say aren't you that guy that rage quit when he didn't get admin or something like that.

i wish i still had the pm, but no i left way back when i went into a long inactivity because of IRL things, then when i came back i found another community that i played more in then i did SG so i made a goodbye thread (which i can't seem to find either for some reason, dunno if sg forums got pruned or something)

• Content Count:  2103

i wish i still had the pm, but no i left way back when i went into a long inactivity because of IRL things, then when i came back i found another community that i played more in then i did SG so i made a goodbye thread (which i can't seem to find either for some reason, dunno if sg forums got pruned or something)

Maybe I have you confused with someone else.. Or like 50 other people who have done that... Lol, well ok man

• Content Count:  3205

Maybe I have you confused with someone else.. Or like 50 other people who have done that... Lol, well ok man

damn dude

Edited by Octa

• Content Count:  6466

If you're not staying or have no intentions of coming back for an extended period of time, don't make "I'm back" threads.

Get in touch with the people you remember or liked talking to and leave it at that. Threads like this are so attention seeking it hurts. This is like your third time you've made a thread and left immediately afterwards.

Reply to Thread