? servers

? players online

How do you feel right now?

• Content Count:  2941

This doesn't count as being active on the forums......

Just saying.

Thread will die and be forgotten soon enough

edit: I forgot you can't do sarcasm on the internet.

Edited by shoiep

• Content Count:  8756

I don't get why everyone is so pessimistic when people post threads in off topic for some general discussion. It's discouraging to put people down when they're trying to contribute (ie. when they're told to in order to get more known), imo it's one of the reasons that the forums are so dead

like I recognize that threads like this are just useless trash but at least it gets people talking and showing that they're alive? I'm all for constructive criticism on how to contribute to the forums in a positive way too, but itd be better to say how to do it and encourage active participation instead of the opposite

• Like 6
Edited by Prez

• Content Count:  241

I don't get why everyone is so pessimistic when people post threads in off topic for some general discussion. It's discouraging to put people down when they're trying to contribute (ie. when they're told to in order to get more known), imo it's one of the reasons that the forums are so dead

like I recognize that threads like this are just useless trash but at least it gets people talking and showing that they're alive? I'm all for constructive criticism on how to contribute to the forums in a positive way too, but itd be better to say how to do it and encourage active participation instead of the opposite

Agreed, Have sum fun and enjoyit :d

Reply to Thread