? servers

? players online

Xbox one or ps4

• Content Count:  4960

eh DR3 gets boring as fuck after. I have all the blueprints, collectibles, vehicles etc. so there's nothing really to do after unless you get the DLC (haven't played).

But Exrev, InF3

Destiny though, this game is going on my Xbox.

But but but.. I have both Killzone and InF and they suck SO hard :o

• Content Count:  1064

But but but.. I have both Killzone and InF and they suck SO hard :o

I have killzone and second son and they're amazing. Better than their respective predecessors.

Conflicting opinions. I've always loved the Infamous games, only played a bit of KillZone.

Can't wait for #WatchDogs doe

• Content Count:  4960

Conflicting opinions. I've always loved the Infamous games, only played a bit of KillZone.

Can't wait for #WatchDogs doe

Agreed on WatchDogs :3

I like InFamous, I have the first and second game too. My only problem with the third game is that it's way too short and there are so many restrictions in the game that the original games didn't have.

Delsin is an undeveloped character compared to Cole..

Killzone was in the bundle of my PS4, I have played the other Killzone games and I loved those too.. But not this one, since it's a horrible shooter, and overall bad story. The only fancy aspect is the graphics.

The only PS4 game that I loved was Battlefield 4 until now

• Content Count:  175

shadow fall was an amazing shooter, and took a step away from what it normally did in the series, while keeping everything that made killzone, killzone. The open levels, the different styles of play encouraged, the variety in environments, the amazing guns (with a return of secondary fires). Plus the owl. And the story was great. Maybe not as epic as killzone 3 or 2, but shadow fall's supposed to be like a good hop-on point for people new to the series. It's also a way better shooter than battlefield.

And there's not much restrictions in second son, I'm not sure what you mean by that. You can actually fall in water and not die now. You can traverse way easier. Plus you can have more than two types of powers, which was KIND OF the limit in infamous 2 (I say kind of because it was really more like 1.5 types of powers). There isn't as much variety in powers, i'll admit, but like you said, delsin's a new character and not really established yet. I see it as like any origin story.

• Content Count:  1064

shadow fall was an amazing shooter, and took a step away from what it normally did in the series, while keeping everything that made killzone, killzone. The open levels, the different styles of play encouraged, the variety in environments, the amazing guns (with a return of secondary fires). Plus the owl. And the story was great. Maybe not as epic as killzone 3 or 2, but shadow fall's supposed to be like a good hop-on point for people new to the series. It's also a way better shooter than battlefield.

And there's not much restrictions in second son, I'm not sure what you mean by that. You can actually fall in water and not die now. You can traverse way easier. Plus you can have more than two types of powers, which was KIND OF the limit in infamous 2 (I say kind of because it was really more like 1.5 types of powers). There isn't as much variety in powers, i'll admit, but like you said, delsin's a new character and not really established yet. I see it as like any origin story.

Don't forget that BF4 isn't much of a shooter, more of a simulator. It's not an arcade shooter. It's made to look life-like.

I love it too, especially since on Xbox1 if you buy a season pass or Premium or whatever it transfers to all of your accounts on the Xbox so you don't have to pay $50 for each person.

Carrier assault is my favorite game mode because I loved 2142's game mode which is exactly like carrier assault. (Each team has a ship and players try to reach the other ship and destroy it) but BF2142 had escape pods that launched you across.

Getting Watch Dogs at midnight release

• Content Count:  2

The Xbox One is getting Windows 10, while the PS4 has better-looking games and its PS Plus service is the strongest, but the Xbox One has better exclusives coming out this year.

It’s a tricky one. And we have to admit that we’ve ended up buying both because we just couldn’t decide.

On this page we’ll explore the price differences, the key exclusive games, design and connectivity, the all-important controllers and the user interfaces.

If you want to read about accessories, graphics, processors and power, head to 4SaleUSA.com.

• Content Count:  11723

The Xbox One is getting Windows 10, while the PS4 has better-looking games and its PS Plus service is the strongest, but the Xbox One has better exclusives coming out this year.

It’s a tricky one. And we have to admit that we’ve ended up buying both because we just couldn’t decide.

On this page we’ll explore the price differences, the key exclusive games, design and connectivity, the all-important controllers and the user interfaces.

If you want to read about accessories, graphics, processors and power, head to 4SaleUSA.com.

Just like that Rise of the tomb raider exclusive haha

Reply to Thread