? servers

? players online

Europian football cup 2008

• Content Count:  6804

English club football is where its at, for me personally, fuck the premier league bollocks and all of the glory hunters that are associated with each club. Football league is where it is at with its genuine fans, travelling all around the country to follow your home team. Cannot beat it.

Football League = true loyal fans with small clubs.

Prem = glory hunters for most clubs, due to the fact that they are so big!

• Content Count:  920

ive never seen holland pwning so good :)

I wouldnt say that just yet, i know Italy and France are supposed to be good but keep in mind that they both tied against Romania who is not really known as a good team.

You'll be able to say that if they beat germany, spain or (croatia?) by that much too.

• Content Count:  6712

Paul I wouldn't say that for teams like Bolton....Fulham...etc..

There are in some cases cities which have a few better teams but the smaller one is still supported, I know I could easilly be an Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Fulham or QPR fan but it has to be Watford for me through the good and bad :)

One of the goods next season will be on the

Sat Nov 29 and Sat Apr 4 ...6 points from Doncaster :laugh:

• Content Count:  580

There are in some cases cities which have a few better teams but the smaller one is still supported, I know I could easilly be an Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, Fulham or QPR fan but it has to be Watford for me through the good and bad :)

Didn't you say in server at SST that you pulled for tottenham? :wink:

I support Arsenal

• Content Count:  6804

People underrate us because we've got promtion to the championship, yes we are underdogs, but from looking at championship, there are 5/6 clubs who could finish below us next season. I do belive that we have a strong enough team, and we play football in the way it should be played. We are capeable of holding our self at that level, just need a midfield player/ a 20 goal a season striker.

I would'nt say that you will be getting six point just yet, Watford won how many in there last 15 matches of the last season? :tongue_smilie:

I think we can stay up this season and suprise a few people, but we will have to wait and see, its all talk really and assumptions, but we will see.

:w00t:

• Content Count:  1814

Well the netherlands got a really strong team.

And they take every game serious even the game against romania. While there already are placed for the quarter finals. The netherlands keep going for victory.

I as a Dutch man Hope that the NL wins we got a great team with good potentials in it. So HOLLAND FOR THE WIN!!! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

• Content Count:  6712

Didn't you say in server at SST that you pulled for tottenham? :wink:

I support Arsenal

That is just my secondddd team. My family supports Tottenham so whilst I am a Watford lad there isn't much rivalry between the two teams so I might aswell.

• Content Count:  222

i was in doubt that germany wins against portugal, but the new system was really great even though i still think podolski shouldnt play in midfield. <.>

lol at ballacks facial expression at the moment of the free kick against austria.^^

zdfdl1.png

my dream final : germany against netherland.:001_tt1:

• Content Count:  1484

Tomorrow: Netherlands - Russia. Now this looks like a piece of cake for Holland, but Russia is playing quite good at the moment, so I think this won't be easy for the Dutch. Also, one player of the Dutch lost a premature born baby yesterday. This can either motivate them even more, or it goes the other way. So everything can happen.

Reply to Thread