? servers

? players online

Sexy tips from Paching

• Content Count:  373

I talked about this in TTT a week or so back and got some great feedback. So I decided I'll throw some of my personal tips out there.

The first one is to show true love and reliance on your lover. Bend over to enter a bitch state and show your willingness.

Then have them put one finger then two....then three etc. Not soon after they should have their whole fist up your ass.

Have them go in deep until their entire arm is inside you and they can grasp your heart.

Now they'll be beating your heart for you. This is true trust in a relationship. (Word of warning! Try not to beat their heart too quickly or they'll begin to faster than you)

Next is to show the ultimate love. This also involves fisting but to a more extreme state.

Like before but once you've got one arm inside your significant other.....push your other arm inside as well. Then your head and waddle yourself around and push your legs off a wall or something until you're completely inside. Once inside you'll have complete control of your lover so go about day to day activities to get to know life from their point of view before getting home and giving birth to yourself.

Will post more if they come to me.

Edit: Was going to post this earlier but I feared the AOs and CEs would be using my tips and having too much sexy times to have the time to approve my app.

• Like 1
Edited by Paching

Reply to Thread