? servers

? players online

Done.

• Content Count:  4162

I'll just explain why this is a cry for attention for you; I'm just explaining in red text.

So as a lot of you know, I came back to SG after a long break from it. Well I have decided again to take a break from it till I am done with school or maybe longer. Fair enough, to each their own life. I'm too tired to deal with all the drama that people are causing that doesn't need to be caused. I had enough of this to deal with in high school and now I have to deal with it here? I don't think so. Unneeded remark, causes questions. "What drama?" being the base.

See you guys whenever I come back. Bye for now

P.S. If you have something to say about me, say it to my god damn face instead of being an immature little brat. Thanks. Invitation for people to "cause drama" in this thread. Though that is said, this thread shouldn't have existed in the first place.

I dont know how you think this is a "cry for attention." Should've stopped here. I'm not being an attention seeker, do you even know what that is? Apparently not. Cause if I was an attention seeker then I would be waiting for people to say "Oh Havik don't go blah blah." And then I would give into them. Pretty much word for word what you're doing right now. I've had plenty of people asking me to stay, I told them all no. I made this thread because I have like 240 friends and more than half of them are from SG. So instead of saying the same shit over and over again I posted it here. Very unnecessary. Pretty much stating you have x friends and you're popular and so cool. Plus, I've been taught not to leave places without saying goodbye to the people that mean something to you. There are PMs. It's called being polite, something I guess you've never heard of. Rude remark. So how about before you accuse me of something get the damn facts straight. And if you don't have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. It really does make you look immature, especially for an "AO" Meanwhile you had an invitation to basically say something yet you don't want people to say something to your face? This confuses me. Also you've had nothing nice to say besides calling out people in this thread so far. It's pretty much a powderkeg at the moment.

bold-move.jpg

Oh ya, cause I started all this drama. Maybe you did, maybe you didn't. However, this is an invitation.

And my Skype is *lets not do this*, Double. Also LOL

I dont mind posting it here doesn't bother me. I uninstall Skype all the time. And if they want to do anything bad to me it will just look bad on the community so GG. Once again, there are terrible things you can do with Skype information.
  • Like 9

• Content Count:  448

Its funny how I warned Havik about breaking the rules in ttt and her response was I have more friends than you who are admins so I will just be unbanned.

The big question is where are her friends ?

dayum, shots fired. It's supposed to be a leaving thread, now it's a trash havik thread

• Content Count:  5086

I dont mind posting it here doesn't bother me. I uninstall Skype all the time. And if they want to do anything bad to me it will just look bad on the community so GG.

lol..... no one will care if someone does something bad to you tho

holy drama queen, why are you still here if you're done?

• Like 4

Reply to Thread