? servers

? players online

Smokers lounge

• Content Count:  623

Never understood why SG hates when smokers want to talk smoke with other smokers. Anyways i usually just burn a bowl in my bubbler in the morning and then one before bed. Broke the slide on my bong so thats been in the closet for a little bit. I havnt been able to get any oil since i left california but dabs are my hands down favorite form of cannabis.

• Like 2

• Content Count:  640

Never understood why SG hates when smokers want to talk smoke with other smokers. Anyways i usually just burn a bowl in my bubbler in the morning and then one before bed. Broke the slide on my bong so that's been in the closet for a little bit. I haven't been able to get any oil since i left California but dabs are my hands down favorite form of cannabis.

Yeah, I am with you Pyro whatever though, Yeah man dabs are the SHIT, that sucks yeah i just broke mine but I just got another 5 dollar one so I don't care much if it breaks haha. Damn that sucks man but hey at least your in California haha and you can get flower.

• Content Count:  1064

Never understood why SG hates when smokers want to talk smoke with other smokers. Anyways i usually just burn a bowl in my bubbler in the morning and then one before bed. Broke the slide on my bong so thats been in the closet for a little bit. I havnt been able to get any oil since i left california but dabs are my hands down favorite form of cannabis.

what smiwey and cushion said, most people I know who smokes maryjayjay on a daily basis-ish and not just at parties are what you'd call social losers here, so yah

RIP lungs

Oh dear god Pyro, dabs are fucking horrible for you. Tried it ONCE and it made my lungs hurt from all the butane.

BJ and caution I really don't have any idea why some people are so incredibly open about smoking bud.. little weird just going around saying "hey guys I smoke something that can get my house raided by federal agencies and sent to prison just for burning!"

mudkip that's why most people i know use vaporizers. much smoother, less harmful than smoke.

• Content Count:  4162

what smiwey and cushion said, most people I know who smokes maryjayjay on a daily basis-ish and not just at parties are what you'd call social losers here, so yah

Thanks for calling me a loser.

Reply to Thread