? servers

? players online

E3 2014

• Content Count:  275

I'm so hyped for Dead Island 2, Aaron Paul and Jack Black voicing in the trailer + I really loved the first two games, despite the trailer showing a different game than the actual game was.

That game got a lot of shit and i'm not sure why, i've always liked them.

• Content Count:  5063

Just heard that GTA V will come out for PC this fall so Im really pissed off I won't get to play it during summer!

Im pissed that the ps3 and xbox players spoiled the entire story mode close to a year ago! Been looking forward to this game for so many years but i doubt i want to waste my money on the game at this point.

Battlefiled Hardline looks neat tho :p But still don't understand if this is a DLC to bf4 or a new game!

• Content Count:  940

Im pissed that the ps3 and xbox players spoiled the entire story mode close to a year ago! Been looking forward to this game for so many years but i doubt i want to waste my money on the game at this point.

Battlefiled Hardline looks neat tho :p But still don't understand if this is a DLC to bf4 or a new game!

My brother feels the same way as you do. But the game isn't just about the story. I'd like it to be like San Andreas where 5 years later, you still discover new things to do!

• Content Count:  5063

My brother feels the same way as you do. But the game isn't just about the story. I'd like it to be like San Andreas where 5 years later, you still discover new things to do!

I get that, but whats been uploaded to youtube for the past year covers most if not all there is to do regarding story and multiplayer modes. So the only thing left is to roam the world and mess around, which i spent a couple years doing on gta san andreas. But i strongly doubt i'll get that much fun out of this game as i did so many years ago with sa.

I'd rather spend my money on something that actually feels and "is" new to me. That's just how i feel. I really hope the gta sales for xbox one, ps4 and pc goes down the crapper! So they realize that waiting a year is a dumb idea.

• Content Count:  1064

I get that, but whats been uploaded to youtube for the past year covers most if not all there is to do regarding story and multiplayer modes. So the only thing left is to roam the world and mess around, which i spent a couple years doing on gta san andreas. But i strongly doubt i'll get that much fun out of this game as i did so many years ago with sa.

I'd rather spend my money on something that actually feels and "is" new to me. That's just how i feel. I really hope the gta sales for xbox one, ps4 and pc goes down the crapper! So they realize that waiting a year is a dumb idea.

Honestly RockStar is making the most idiotic decisions with GTAV right now. Waiting almost an extra year to release it finally on ALL platforms!?

Not to mention the major problems they had/still have with the game. *cough* the whole first month of Online all of my characters got deleted no matter what *cough*. Also I'm tired of playing with hackers and 11 year olds running around with $20 billion dollars and tanks and fighter jets in Online. Every fucking session I join, I get spawn raped by some douche bag in a tank. Not to mention the other hackers driving cars and helicopters from GTAIV x_x

But floffy honestly I do feel bad for you and the other PC gamers who haven't gotten to play it yet because you can find out every single detail of the game on YouTube or on Google and not even get to see it for yourself because Rockstar waited too long to release it on the PlayboxC4 One.

Also thank u Eskomo for the exclusives list!

• Content Count:  175

Honestly RockStar is making the most idiotic decisions with GTAV right now. Waiting almost an extra year to release it finally on ALL platforms!?

Not to mention the major problems they had/still have with the game. *cough* the whole first month of Online all of my characters got deleted no matter what *cough*. Also I'm tired of playing with hackers and 11 year olds running around with $20 billion dollars and tanks and fighter jets in Online. Every fucking session I join, I get spawn raped by some douche bag in a tank. Not to mention the other hackers driving cars and helicopters from GTAIV x_x

But floffy honestly I do feel bad for you and the other PC gamers who haven't gotten to play it yet because you can find out every single detail of the game on YouTube or on Google and not even get to see it for yourself because Rockstar waited too long to release it on the PlayboxC4 One.

Also thank u Eskomo for the exclusives list!

Not everyone with money is a hacker. One time I joined a session with a friend, and people were randomly getting $2.5 million bounties set on them. I don't know if it was a glitch in the game, or someone abusing a glitch, or what (since it didn't say "[insert name here] has set a bounty of $2,500,000 on [insert name here]" and instead said "A bounty of $2,500,000 has been set on [insert name here]"), but me and my friend both managed to collect one of those bounties. I got mine last fucking second, too. I saw that it was set, so I looked for the guy on the map, and he was out in like the Hollywood mountains, so I went to collect, and he was running like hell. I was like a bit behind him the whole chase, and he tried retreating into his garage, but he had to go through that animation of your car pulling in, so that gave me just enough time to pull up, toss a sticky bomb on his car, and blow him up, mid-animation. Like 1 second later and I wouldn't have gotten it.

• Content Count:  153

Hyrule Warriors looked cool, as did Xenoblade Chronicles X and Evolve. Smash 4 looked meh. Those were the only titles I managed to catch.

Did any Battlefront 3 stuff come up other than that one developer video?

• Content Count:  3205

Far Cry 4 (PC)

Assassin's Creed Unity (PC)

Mass Effect 4 (PC)

Dying Light (PC)

Mad Max (PC)

The Evil Within (PC)

Assassin's Creed Comet (PS3)

All those precious games I want..:megustasm:

Reply to Thread