? servers

? players online

Parking in Pisa (Italy)

• Content Count:  5063

My family are going to Italy in a couple days, me and my mother will be driving all the way and are looking for a safe and secure place to park our car in Pisa.

I did some research and found FlyParking Pisa Airport and Travel Park Service Pisa Airport.

Both seem to be secure with CCTV and night patrols but we are still not sure.

Have anyone here parked their car in Pisa and or know of a safe place to park a car for a couple days?

• Content Count:  448

The residential neighborhood are really safe, you can leave your car there. Italians are not going to rob your car or something! The last time i went to italy was 3-4 years ago so im not sure.. but last time I went to italy and Pisa, people were nice.

Italians are like most others nice, but like any other country there are always some fuck up that steals and is up to no good. I'm sure its pretty safe parking anywhere but my mother have heard different so changing her mind wont be possible since she got a brand new car after i wrecked her old one last summer.

hahahaha gg for the car and for real you're going to let the car like that, ill let it in an open space.. not in little streets. Like this, people would try to do something because there's people watching.

haha, wasnt my fault tho. Some old guy rammed me after i had stopped for a pedestrian. Parking in a populated place where theres usually lots of people are a good idea. But as far as i know she wants it in a car park where people are looking after it and theres not much traffic so we dont have to worry about bad drivers accidentally bump into our car and such.

Hope this doest come off as racism, but i feel like telling this story since i've never experienced anything like this.

When we arrived in pisa we drove around trying to find a hotel and parking spot. We finally found one near a hotel and about 500 meters from the leaning tower. And when we parked a black guy came up to us as said "you can park here, very safe". Both me and my mom thought this person was up to some bad business.

Later that night we needed to figure where to park the car for a three days time because we were taking the train to rome to stay there. And the same guy said they could pay the parking tickets for all three days and make sure our car was safe while we were gone and we could pay them back when we got back from rome.

So we asked the guy in the hotel and they said those people on that street were nice and was up to no trouble. Idk if people here are just nice or if these people were special for this street but we ended up leaving the car in a car park close by lol :p

• Content Count:  3056

Hahahahahaha no thats not racist, Italian people are really nice and I only have good memories over there. Have a nice trip and enjoy Italy !

Really depends on where in Italy you are though, because most people in Rome are just like statues when you look at them, so few who smiles back etc. Really odd coming from Denmark.

Also this cashier got mad at me and a friend because we laughed at another friend because he pronounced something in like posh English, since he had to show passport when we bought beer. Weird people in Rome.

Really depends on where in Italy you are though, because most people in Rome are just like statues when you look at them, so few who smiles back etc. Really odd coming from Denmark.

Also this cashier got mad at me and a friend because we laughed at another friend because he pronounced something in like posh English, since he had to show passport when we bought beer. Weird people in Rome.

I went to rome but I was staying in milano. People from there are really nice! Well I have family there so maybe that's why people are nice but I loved Italy!

Reply to Thread