? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 1, 2014]

• Content Count:  640

Back when I was with an old clan in early 2012, an old member of it invited me to the DR server and then eventually the MG server. I kept coming back to the SteamGamers servers because of the community and because my clan had dead servers.

After playing for a few weeks on MG, I met some pretty interesting and cool people. One of those was Bread and he was the one who encouraged me to sign up on the forums.

• Content Count:  17

I use to play on surf rpg dm, and this one guy said that he was going to play soccer on a server, so I said I'd join him, and so that's the first time I played on sg, and have been playing ever since :d

• Content Count:  2167

I had stopped PC gaming for a while because my old desktop had grown severely old (1.6ghz 1st gen P4 and FX 5500 GPU). In 2009 that machine's GPU bit the dust completely giving me a good excuse to build a new monster of a machine. After building it I installed the last PC game I had been into which was CSS. I ran across SG's minigames server and played there long enough to discover PB. After that I was hooked.

Reply to Thread