? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 2, 2014]

• Content Count:  448

If I give the choice between two super powers. One is that you can change your past to be good now in your present or You can see your future and that gives you the power of changing your present. What would you choose and why?

• Content Count:  4960

Change the past..

I have made good decisions in my life, but also bad ones. I'd make myself win the lottery and invest in houses and other stuff..

But the one thing that I would do, is to make my aunt go to the hospital to get her brains checked.. It would have saved me a lot of grief and i'd look forward to the holidays again..

But it's called the past for a reason, truth be told :(

• Like 1

• Content Count:  175

Change the past..

I have made good decisions in my life, but also bad ones. I'd make myself win the lottery and invest in houses and other stuff..

But the one thing that I would do, is to make my aunt go to the hospital to get her brains checked.. It would have saved me a lot of grief and i'd look forward to the holidays again..

But it's called the past for a reason, truth be told :(

you made this thread very dark

• Content Count:  2954

I would change the past. I would do almost anything to change something that has happened in the past.

:

Edited by Vick

• Content Count:  481

I'm okay with my past so why not make the future better, see how what I do now will affect the future and then tweak it to my liking, also do things like invest and etc. I feel like both powers would be great

• Content Count:  640

Well, Someone should never change the past no matter how hard it was on them. No matter how much shit they have been through because the past is what made you, me, everybody who they are today. I mean yes it probably sucked balls but that's life you live to learn hard lessons and make your own path, I think I would want to change the future. You would not only benefit you but you could benefit everything. End wars, Become a pot farmer and make millions or just live in nuubs basement.

• Content Count:  310

I wouldn't want either. Changing your past turns you into a different person. If you see your future, it changes you into a different person. lose-lose10/10

Reply to Thread