? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 19th, 2014]

• Content Count:  515

I find everyone answers very intersting because they are thinking of this more as friends, but what if your Co-workers treat you like shit or you really don't get along. And Im ganna propose a counter question what if one of them took the money for themselves what would you do about it?

• Content Count:  4960

I find everyone answers very intersting because they are thinking of this more as friends, but what if your Co-workers treat you like shit or you really don't get along. And Im ganna propose a counter question what if one of them took the money for themselves what would you do about it?

Indeed,

A general rule for everybody when you start having a job:

"At work, you don't have friends, just colleagues"

I'm not too sure everybody would share like you're supposed to.

I said as a joke "I'd give everybody their original amount back that they gave for the ticket".. And still.. that sounds like a good idea xD

I think we overestimate the human race. Nobody is perfect and not everybody would be as kind as you want them to be :(

Thank you all for sharing your thoughts!

• Content Count:  2075

Ayyy lmao, you're all poor faggots and saying that you can't have friends at your workplace is one of the most asinine and immature thing I've encountered in nearly 25 years of working on this planet.

#corporatelife

• Like 1

• Content Count:  6466

Better to overestimate people will be kind than to naturally assume everyone is a dick and use that as an excuse to act like one yourself. That attitude is more toxic to the human race than the optimistic thinking that people will be nicer than they actually may end up being.

You're literally whats wrong with the human race and making the entire species worse by holding to your values that people are naturally more inclined to be assholes than kindhearted. Whether it's true a majority of people may end up being a dick and fucking over those 20 friends or not, the fact you naturally assume it will happen and therefore will do the same is the pessimistic asshole attitude bringing down the rest of the humanity.

It figures you would be one of those kinds of people that chooses to not pay everyone their due after agreeing to split it even in an entirely hypothetical situation.

Seriously, you're have an asshole attitude and you are morally stupid.

• Content Count:  4960

Better to overestimate people will be kind than to naturally assume everyone is a dick and use that as an excuse to act like one yourself. That attitude is more toxic to the human race than the optimistic thinking that people will be nicer than they actually may end up being.

You're literally whats wrong with the human race and making the entire species worse by holding to your values that people are naturally more inclined to be assholes than kindhearted. Whether it's true a majority of people may end up being a dick and fucking over those 20 friends or not, the fact you naturally assume it will happen and therefore will do the same is the pessimistic asshole attitude bringing down the rest of the humanity.

It figures you would be one of those kinds of people that chooses to not pay everyone their due after agreeing to split it even in an entirely hypothetical situation.

Seriously, you're have an asshole attitude and you are morally stupid.

If you shouldn't have noticed, I was joking..

I would pay out everybody, since I'd kill the person who would do that to me :d Or worse..

I wouldn't want to have the name of a fraud for the rest of my life and beeing searched by 19 other people that probably want to give you a fair amount of beating xD

Invest it for everyone so they can retire early. Way early depending on how old they are. #smartmoney

Yes, this was said before at work too.

Or cut down on some hours ^^

Ayyy lmao, you're all poor faggots and saying that you can't have friends at your workplace is one of the most asinine and immature thing I've encountered in nearly 25 years of working on this planet.

#corporatelife

Immature? Asinine? In big companies or factories (trust me, i know) you shouldn't rely too much on your friends when it comes to admitting they made a mistake or when people are let go because of budget cuts.

BUT there's true friendship too, and those people make it fun to go to work every day :d

(I'm sorry for the Engrishu)

Edited by Zaraki

• Content Count:  6466

If you shouldn't have noticed, I was joking..

I would pay out everybody, since I'd kill the person who would do that to me :d Or worse..

I wouldn't want to have the name of a fraud for the rest of my life and beeing searched by 19 other people that probably want to give you a fair amount of beating xD

Yes, this was said before at work too.

Or cut down on some hours ^^

Until something comes up that requires a large sum of money. Then they're just boned.

Reply to Thread