? servers

? players online

Vote for all of the admins that you like  

295 members have voted

1. 1. Vote for all of the admins that you like

SG's Favorite Admin - Round 1 - RS Group #1

• Content Count:  6466

I set it as RS Day #9 - SG's Favorite Admin - Round 1 to correlate with this. I had changed the rest of their names to also correlate with that thread I linked before, but me and Bread didn't communicate with each other about it, and it all went to shit. God dammit, BoM is right, this will definitely not look good on my quarterly report!

The Board has recognized and noted your immense fuck up of this previously enjoyable SG community event that now is basically in shambles.

Good luck on getting AO sometime this year, dickfart.

I fixed the thread title so it doesn't look like a boy who grew up on the diet of red crayons dipped in ketchup with a side of dicks made it.

• Like 7
Edited by XeNo

• Content Count:  5108

The Board has recognized and noted your immense fuck up of this previously enjoyable SG community event that now is basically in shambles.

Good luck on getting AO sometime this year, dickfart.

Wch3VDP.jpg

• Like 2

• Content Count:  2238

I set it as RS Day #9 - SG's Favorite Admin - Round 1 to correlate with this. I had changed the rest of their names to also correlate with that thread I linked before, but me and Bread didn't communicate with each other about it, and it all went to shit. God dammit, BoM is right, this will definitely not look good on my quarterly report!

Did you just try and blame Bread for your fuck up? Oh the red hot gates of hell are creeping open. Satan is heating his pokers for you, you blasphemes heathen. Fall down on your knees and beg for deliverance from damnation.

• Like 6

Reply to Thread