? servers

? players online

Random Question of the Day [July 24th, 2014]

• Content Count:  885

Random Question of the Day [July 24th, 2014]

A plethora of new games are headed our way, like Witcher III, Destiny, The Crew, and more. Whenever new games come out, if I know I'll love them or already love the franchise, I'll almost always get a Collector's Edition of sorts. Some people simply can't get the extra bonus or just don't find the contents worth it. Do you prefer Collector's Editions over regular editions at all? And if you do have some, which ones do you own?

Collector's Editions I own:

Skyrim, BioShock, Guild Wars 2, Titanfall, ESO, Injustice, GTAV

• Content Count:  3740

I only own the collector's edition to BioShock (love the Big Daddy figurine!). I'll only buy collector's editions if the extra contents are worth the increase in price. I might get the WoW: Warlords of Draenor collector's edition, but then again $100 is ridiculous for a game you pay $15 a month for in the first place.

• Content Count:  2238

Sometimes. Like, I really want to hop onto Disney Infinity (wife and I currently love Skylanders) because they're doing Marvel. And if we decide to play on PS3 for Infinity, there's a collector's edition that comes with all 6 of the Avengers (Hulk being early access). But it's $180, meaning I'm paying $60 for a base that looks cool, but doesn't seem that worth it. So idk.

• Content Count:  175

It depends on the franchise/game as well as whether or not I have the money. I have the Uncharted 3 collector's edition as well as the MW2 prestige edition (keep in mind that game was after CoD4 and WaW, so the franchise wasn't shitty yet).

• Content Count:  418

Curious, is this including digital versions of the games for PC?

When it comes to digital versions of things I generally always aim to get the Collectors or whatevertheyname special version of the game. I'm a sale shopper, so I suppose it's only natural.

Console games I generally avoid doing that with, I think the only games I've gotten those versions are games of the 'Tales of' series, Halo and Skyrim.

• Content Count:  3205

I got the collectors for Call of Duty: World At War, Brothers In Arms: Hells Highway and Mass Effect 3, but I got Watch Dogs for deluxe.

Edited by Leon

Reply to Thread