? servers

? players online

So... Destiny

• Content Count:  2238

If someone wants to buy ExRev a PS4 I'll buy Destiny and play. Otherwise right now I've checked out a PS3 copy from work to play a little.

I was actually just telling Zorg I've got enough store credit on my card I could buy Destiny right now for nothing out of pocket, but I've got the freaking $100 skylander set coming next month that I'd want to use that for, so either way I'd pretty much be paying $50 out of pocket that I don't want to have to do right now. :(

• Content Count:  1082

Sry i havn't responded to the thread, or been online for two days... was playing Destiny / at school.

So far, i managed to hit Level 20 with a Hunter, focused on the Blade Dancer subclass. Beat all the story missions and i've been doing Daily's, Strikes and PVP.

The game is great imo, fun to play and alot of content. Story could be better but it wasn't crap either so there's that.

The strikes are well varied and can give a good challenge (F that Strike on the Moon vs Whatever that giant thing in the chains was). Once you hit a certain level all the previous strikes get new difficulties for higher levels so you can head back to the earliest Strike levels to replay them at a difficulty around your own level. Gear drops have been pretty good so far from what i can remember, mainly uncommons and rares... sadly haven't got any Legendaries or Exotics yet.

PVP is great, at higher levels at least. If you try playing it at low levels, you'll probably have a difficult time due to facing people at that level 20+. Supposedly Destiny makes it a level playing field with everyone doing the same damage and having same armor, but it doesn't take into account the skills you unlock and bonuses armor will give at higher levels compared to low levels.

All in all, I'd say Destiny is worth the buy. It's a fun game that will you will sink plenty of hours into.

8.5/10

Reply to Thread