? servers

? players online

Hacking Steam Accounts

• Content Count:  344

hey Everyone, people have been sending stuff for you to click on, its an hijack, my friend got hacked and i almost did, now he is locked out of his own account...

if you see this message contact steam from the person who sent it.

heres to see if you get this message. read it carefully.

Hi. i changed my account. please add my new account ( sorry this messenger sent to all friends)

steamcommumnitty.

com/profile/76582219911992226

this was sent from my close friend, but it was from the hacker. becareful

or this was sent to him before the hacker took his account,

sorry but i added you because my friend want trade with you but he can't add you.he think maybe you ignored him steamcommumnitty.

com/profile/76582219911992226

steamcommumnitty.

com/profile/76582219911992226 if you see a miss spelling in "Steamcommunity" dont click it, this is the hacker trying to steel your account, this will redirect you back to the steam community but he will be able to hack your account, i changed all my info i suggest you do the same, if this has happen to you. please spread the word.

thanks

-Super

• Like 1

• Content Count:  535

So... What the fuck is on that site? A window asking you to log in to Steam? Because I doubt you can be hijacked just from pressing a link, or is that just it?

• Content Count:  2941

So... What the fuck is on that site? A window asking you to log in to Steam? Because I doubt you can be hijacked just from pressing a link, or is that just it?

Yeah, I think you type in your info.

I clicked on one before and it was in English.

I knew immediately because the steam community pages are always in a different language other than English when I go on them.

I guess today is Swedish (used to be in Russian):

3c2146ae82.jpg

• Content Count:  535

Then there's the issue regarding Steam Guard.

Upon logging in from a new location, Steam Guard will send you a code through the contact email registered to the steam user in question and require you to type and confirm that code.

HOW THE FLYING F*CK DO THEY BYPASS THAT?

Or is it as "simple" as typing in your login info and end up uploading your steamsite cookie? <. is that even possible>

• Content Count:  2167

Then there's the issue regarding Steam Guard.

Upon logging in from a new location, Steam Guard will send you a code through the contact email registered to the steam user in question and require you to type and confirm that code.

HOW THE FLYING F*CK DO THEY BYPASS THAT?

Or is it as "simple" as typing in your login info and end up uploading your steamsite cookie? <. is that even possible>

Ive noticed steamCMD doesn't require the steamguard code. So perhaps there is a way to bypass it. I'll bet they spoof your IP to avoid getting flagged.

Edited by Dirk

• Content Count:  2983

I get these all the time when I put a skin up for trade in csgolounge. I usually just check their inventory to see if they have anything of equal value, or just straight up block them once they post the shitty "steamcornmunity/steamcomunety" links.

• Content Count:  2103

There was some asshat who added me then told me that I won a free game, but I had to add his friend to get it. That was a few weeks ago. Tbh, if anyone just asks me to click a link in steam, I usually block them, unless I actually know them

Reply to Thread