? servers

? players online

Starting to mine

• Content Count:  640

Well, I wanted to get back into bitcoin and other cryptocurrencys so I started mining because my first set of hardware came in (More to come)

This right here is only running around 400gh/s+/- but for the price I got it at (100$) not bad whatsoever I plan on getting up around 1.8 th/s+/- will keep you updated and maybe even let some people in on mining with me :d (if you are interested)

:d

seos9v.jpg

• Content Count:  1064

Cost of hardware + electricity bill.. I think you don't make as much as you think

hardware is a one time fee meanwhile he could have alternative energy sources.

Profit and earnings are also two very different things

hey I made $200 this week

hey I made $200 profit this week

p.s zorg gimme a new graphics card pls my PC is dying of graphics card cancer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Content Count:  640

really? I was big into BTC/altcoins last year and stayed away from mining BTC because of the sheer processing power needed to mine the remaining chunk. Do you mine any alts or just btc?

Haha yeah I actually try and mine as many altcoins as I can... currently mining Namecoins and Peercoins. Yeah I do understand that but if you are a smart shopper you can make your money back pretty fast....

Cost of hardware + electricity bill.. I think you don't make as much as you think

Well, Cost of my 1.8th/s rig was only around 479$ because I got pretty lucky and second I don't have to pay for electricity even then my units are pretty power conservative

hardware is a one time fee meanwhile he could have alternative energy sources.

Profit and earnings are also two very different things

hey I made $200 this week

hey I made $200 profit this week

p.s zorg gimme a new graphics card pls my PC is dying of graphics card cancer

haha you fool!!!! stop burning them out spyder... Your graphics cards are sad >.

Edited by Zorg

• Content Count:  1064

Never understood bitcoins, and the whole 'mining' o.o

It's a cryptocurrency, basically a digital currency that can be used for purchasing or trading.

Haha yeah I actually try and mine as many altcoins as I can... currently mining Namecoins and Peercoins. Yeah I do understand that but if you are a smart shopper you can make your money back pretty fast....

Well, Cost of my 1.8th/s rig was only around 479$ because I got pretty lucky and second I don't have to pay for electricity even then my units are pretty power conservative

haha you fool!!!! stop burning them out spyder... Your graphics cards are sad >.

Aye don't make fun :/

Reply to Thread