? servers

? players online

SteamGamers Monthly Raffles/Giveaways

• Content Count:  640

34qaf11.png

Well, Hello there! Welcome to the best thread in SteamGamers!

As you can tell of lately the servers are starting to have a comeback and XeNo has started doing Subscriber Giveaways and I thought why not take it the extra mile and starting up something like this.

I have been planning to start these Raffles/Giveaways for awhile now and from extra inspiration from Capp'n and SilentGuns I am finally starting to kick up this project.

As of Right now, Yes it's still in the beta stage for I have still a couple tricks up my sleeve I need to figure out before this whole thing goes into circulation but within the next couple weeks everything should be A-Ok

The Main Idea.

So, From what I have gathered up from the ideas of others and myself is that I am going to start to do at least 1 BIG giveaway after every successful RAFFLE that happens.

These Raffles can range in size from a 165$ CS:GO knife to League of Legends RP points, I am also planning to start a Twitch up and start Doing live giveaways/Raffles and also Doing Live Case Openings for CS:GO.

Prices You Say?

This is where things get tricky! Yes we do need help from you guys for buying a raffle ticket to keep the economy rolling and be able to continue these raffles/giveaways! You can trade items in from games towards a ticket or just plain and simple just straight up buying it.

The actual prices for right now I have not put down but I am writing out the levels of tiers and how much it would be for a cheaper item to the higher end items.

Feedback?

Like I said before this is all in beta and I still have a bit of things to figure out but any feedback from you all will be amazing to help this whole idea getting started. I will continue to update this page with the progress I have been working on and hopefully within two weeks this will be good to go! Thanks!

Intro.

~Zorg

• Like 12

• Content Count:  2983

Will help with raffles/giveaways if needed

edit: also if this starts getting bigger where we do this more often would you guys make a seperate donation box for raffle tickets only

because you know csgo made me convert to csjudaism

• Like 2
Edited by nick

• Content Count:  640

Will help with raffles/giveaways if needed

edit: also if this starts getting bigger where we do this more often would you guys make a seperate donation box for raffle tickets only

because you know csgo made me convert to csjudaism

I like this idea for it would be quite a but easier to manage the people that donate towards the raffle.

• Content Count:  374

Sounds great, can't wait to see what happens. Should probably work more on getting SG's name out. Advertise a little and get some new people to join the forum/servers. I'll try my best to help though. :)

Reply to Thread