? servers

? players online

DoubleSb's Salty Spittoon

• Content Count:  4162

"If you guys haven't been watching these matches produced by PGL yet, please try to find some time to watch a bit of it. It's being casted by TobiWan (yes, the Dota 2 caster) and Sadokist (the one who did MLG, and works/worked for ESEA). The thing I love about their production and their tournament is that it's similar to Dota 2 in which they are trying to make crowd funded prize pools work by allowing viewers to sub to their Twitch channel, with all the money going directly to the prize pool, and if they reach a stretch goal, they will do a 1v1 aim map tournament at the LAN finals, which could be fun to watch. They also have amazing production during their broadcasts, with 1v1 cams, and their camera work seems to be very smooth and very enjoyable to watch."

^ pls watch the stream, it's great.

but srsly, if u want my betting analysis in exchange for tip for winnings pm me ;)

Edited by DoubleSb

• Content Count:  4162

lol lately like 95% of the time you go on the underdogs but looks like its doing good for you :bird:

Some are playing odds, some because they honestly should win. HR has potential to beat Na'Vi and the odds were looking good, but unfortunately Guardian was on point. G2 > Volgare because volgare is from a shit tier country. ESC is a stronger team than GGWP (55% > 45%) but they weren't performing today either. Orbit

Reply to Thread