? servers

? players online

DoubleSb's Salty Spittoon

• Content Count:  6759

I actually agree with you on HR vs Na'Vi and would've went HR too if I had the bank. I really was expecting HR to upset, especially with the way they played on cache but that was a little disappointing. I'm personally a fan of G2 because of minise and innocent. Didn't know Ducks was that good tbh lol.

Would you consider going Property against VP tomorrow because the odds seem ridiculous but at the same time I just got .50 left to bet rofl. Dunno whether to save that for Katowice on an underdog or wut.

Also gotta get stickers for Katowice picks soon. I want gold this time lol

• Content Count:  4162

I actually agree with you on HR vs Na'Vi and would've went HR too if I had the bank. I really was expecting HR to upset, especially with the way they played on cache but that was a little disappointing. I'm personally a fan of G2 because of minise and innocent. Didn't know Ducks was that good tbh lol.

Would you consider going Property against VP tomorrow because the odds seem ridiculous but at the same time I just got .50 left to bet rofl. Dunno whether to save that for Katowice on an underdog or wut.

Also gotta get stickers for Katowice picks soon. I want gold this time lol

I personally recommend skipping everything tomorrow, if you really want to underdog bet you go Wild > MyXmg.

I don't want to bet for or against property anymore. They have a line up that can upset but they simply do not perform when it is needed. VP is not going to lose to a tier 2 team simply because they're saving strats for Katowice. Pure aim and game sense with basic strats will be enough to beat Property. VP is in my Grand Finalist vote for Katowice.

edit:

if you really really really really want to bet tomorrow

Dig > G2 (Dig underperforming but hey maybe they'll play correctly. 50/50)

VP > GGWP

KPV > WiLD

VP> Property

Volgare > WiLD

WiLD > MyXMG (RiskyBuisness)

• Like 1
Edited by DoubleSb

• Content Count:  4162

I personally recommend skipping everything tomorrow, if you really want to underdog bet you go Wild > MyXmg.

I don't want to bet for or against property anymore. They have a line up that can upset but they simply do not perform when it is needed. VP is not going to lose to a tier 2 team simply because they're saving strats for Katowice. Pure aim and game sense with basic strats will be enough to beat Property. VP is in my Grand Finalist vote for Katowice.

edit:

if you really really really really want to bet tomorrow

Dig > G2 (Dig underperforming but hey maybe they'll play correctly. 50/50)

VP > GGWP

KPV > WiLD

VP> Property

Volgare > WiLD

WiLD > MyXMG (RiskyBuisness)

whaddya know, i got every single one right besides the one that got resched

• Content Count:  1950

whaddya know, i got every single one right besides the one that got resched

I actually bet Dig too and had they not been getting their connections all messed up I think they would definitely taken dust. Ah well didn't lose. But I did bet a really cheap skin against VP and GGWP just because it was 91-9 and paying out like 10x. Didn't really lose much on it and recovered it later on in the day but woulda been great to get that payout!

Reply to Thread