? servers

? players online

DoubleSb's Salty Spittoon

• Content Count:  6759

Was too fucking late, cause Queues were all busy, so I couldnt bet shit from my inventory >

donate for a dedicated bot. just a key whenever you get one. it's the best shit ever from csgol. I donated a key, got 250 credits and paid for the dedicated bot and it only costs 200 credits. you instantly get a trade offer instead of having to wait in queue :)

• Content Count:  4162

donate for a dedicated bot. just a key whenever you get one. it's the best shit ever from csgol. I donated a key, got 250 credits and paid for the dedicated bot and it only costs 200 credits. you instantly get a trade offer instead of having to wait in queue :)

or, you don't do that because you'd be paying for something that can be scripted yourself.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/loungedestroyer/ghahcnmfjfckcedfajbhekgknjdplfcl?hl=en

pleb.

why give a key when you can unbox a knife????

• Like 1
Edited by DoubleSb

• Content Count:  1747

or, you don't do that because you'd be paying for something that can be scripted yourself.

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/loungedestroyer/ghahcnmfjfckcedfajbhekgknjdplfcl?hl=en

pleb.

Pretty sure that and Lounge assistant have massive security problems, but I could be mistaken.

• Content Count:  6759

pleb.

yeah but doesnt work 100% of the time lol. did you see people during clutchcon crying they couldn't get their bet in for hours with lounge destroyer because it kept queuing them with auto-bet enabled? xD it'll happen for major events no doubt. thats why i stuck to a dedicated bot. i rather not get a .10 cent skin by unboxing with that key :/

• Content Count:  4162

yeah but doesnt work 100% of the time lol. did you see people during clutchcon crying they couldn't get their bet in for hours with lounge destroyer because it kept queuing them with auto-bet enabled? xD it'll happen for major events no doubt. thats why i stuck to a dedicated bot. i rather not get a .10 cent skin by unboxing with that key :/

if bots are down so is yours.

you'd never bet last minute anyways.

Reply to Thread