? servers

? players online

Game giveaway on steam (even to those without sub)

• Content Count:  1719

So, since XeNo was a meanie and handed out free games to subs only. I decided to have a game giveaway applicable to everyone :)

I will be giving away 2 games on steam for those of you who announce your participation in this thread. The number that your FIRST post in this thread gets, will be your number in the lottery. The number I am talking about can be found at the top right corner of your post and looks like this:

uyaPSoi.png?1

If you make more than one post in this thread, it will not increase your chance (obviously). Those numbers will simply be disqualified for participation except for your one and only first number.

The winner will receive a copy of the game that is on top of his/her wishlist on steam, so make sure you have your wishlist sorted. It may NOT exceed a price of 90€.

Good luck, and may your luck be in your favour

xoxoxoxo

EDIT: Btw, the deadline is at Monday, 18:00, GMT +2. Shortly after that I will assign a winner.

The results are in:

And the randomly generated numbers are...

14 and 21. Congratulations to Vick and Elemental. @Vick, I already have you on steam, how ever you have not your wishlist sorted out yet, so make sure you add a game and I will gift it to you. @Elemental, send a PM to me on the forums of your steam id so I can add you and gift your #1 listed item on your wishlist :)

Thank you all for participating.

• Like 3
Edited by Crazy Swede

Reply to Thread