? servers

? players online

Kennith's Re-establishment of BD  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Kennith's Re-establishment of BD

Kennith's Re-establishment of BD

• Content Count:  2051

What's up Kennith! Good to see you stop by every now and then. We miss you.

^this

I miss you guys, too. I'll try to drop in time to time!

Do you have a PS4 and if so are you going to be getting Disgaea 5?

Possibly stupid questions, but for doods sake they're damn important!

I plan to play Disgaea 5 but only on the vita release if there is one. I can't see myself buying the PS4 anytime soon especially since I'm strictly PC nowadays. I loved 4 a lot. Not so much 3 and 2, but played those anyway.

are you a meme

No. I'm not. Memes are stupid, but if I'm stupid then I guess I'm a meme.

d00d have you left the house yet

I left man. I actually left it, and that's why I left SG... Glad you're still around here.

how's ur mum cloud? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

nice to see you man

She's doing great. Haha, I would ask how your mom is doing, but I already know the answer to that question. ;)

who even r u?

I'm nobody you need to know, but someone you should know.

Good to see you're still kicking it.

I was going to ask how Clouds mom was, but I saw her last night!

Tell mini cloud I said hi.

http://imgur.com/TBktJhv

lol @ Itch, I remember when mini cloud, forgot her name but Cloud's sister(?) started playing CS:S. Some of the old folks around here have resurfaced for Killing Floor 2. Also glad you still got that signature of the memorable poker night.

Haha, I would, but I feel as though she's long past gaming and it would be awkward. She doesn't even touch the PC anymore after I got her one. She's been busy with work and busy with school. Just busy with life in general, hardly ever home these days. I remember you guys got her in trouble and tricked her into banning herself, which was my account. Good times.

@Vird Yeah, never gonna forget that night. Haha. I was around for KF2, but I couldn't join a lot of the servers everyone else was joining so I just gave up.

Hello you old bastard!

Paul, how you been? Long long long time since I heard from you. And yeah, I think it's safe to say I am a bastard and pretty old now.

Kenny :d

Tivis ;D We should talk once in a while! Let's get drunk and play some Uno someday.

hiii kennith :d

Hey Beth! Spoke to you some over steam!

Your mom.

James...You old fart. How's the pizza? jk

Omg all the old folks! Hi Kennith!

Hey Mystique! Yeah, I'm old alright. hahahaha

Come back!

I want to so bad, but I can't man. We spoke bout it. Maybe someday, but not today. You make a very suitable President, bro. Did not take me by surprise at all.

hello cloud. how are you?

I'm doing alright, could be better. Out of military for 2 years now and just trying to get things established in my life. Glad to see you're still around in SG!

I feel so dumb that i forgot @Kennith was Cloud :(

When do you come back?

Haha, it's okay. Most people know me by Cloud. I just love them clouds man, stars are a close second. Fun fact. I was deciding between the name Cloud and Star and I only added the Strike after something happened in a game. Who knows, you guys would have been calling me Star Struck if it were any other way. Would have been a pretty flamboyant name. I actually would prefer the name Kentucky these days since I've been using that more often. hahaha. I don't know when or even if I'll come back permanently, but I'll pop in time to time. I'm currently addicted to ARK so I'm popping in and out of steam on the occasion. Heck if there was an SG server for ARK. I'd be all over it. Haha, but it doesn't seem too popular with the community.

Sorry for the late response all. I actually forgot my password and kept getting locked out and the site didn't use either of my current emails so I got pretty lazy. Haha. Didn't want to bother asking someone to change it. Also, i'm glad to see the LG tags back. I miss the gold colour, but Purple ain't so bad. I still think about everyone here time to time and I haven't forgotten about you guys.

Where's Harpreet? I see him voting no. You punk.

• Like 2
Edited by Kennith

• Content Count:  1592

I'm currently addicted to ARK so I'm popping in and out of steam on the occasion. Heck if there was an SG server for ARK. I'd be all over it. Haha, but it doesn't seem too popular with the community.

+1 reason to have ark server

• Content Count:  2238

Nice! I think Disgaea is one of the only reasons I even would want to pick up a Vita. (And Persona 4 Golden) I honestly haven't played much of any of the games as I end up getting distracted by another game, but the prospect of that never ending sjrpg just sucks me right in every time.

Reply to Thread