? servers

? players online

Scrim Tournament

• Content Count:  6242

so cfg? i hope we aren't planning on using MM cfg

Looking to use a source mod warmod. Atm I need a ta+ to update the server and upload the plug in as it has a dll file. Let you guys know when that happens.

• Content Count:  1950

so cfg? i hope we aren't planning on using MM cfg

I'm not in charge of managing the server as I am not an AO+, but I was told there was a config loaded on the server but I cannot recall which one.

• Content Count:  4162

Looking to use a source mod warmod. Atm I need a ta+ to update the server and upload the plug in as it has a dll file. Let you guys know when that happens.

am I allowed to use my own server if both teams agree on it?

• Content Count:  6242

am I allowed to use my own server if both teams agree on it?

We are going to say no, due to the chance that if something goes wrong with it that we won't be able to do anything about it. Its better that everyone plays on the same server to feel better about it.

• Content Count:  1950

Everything is updated in the first post including the revised schedule. All this will probably be reflected on the scrim league page soon. Please at this time contact the captain of the team you are facing. You are required to complete these games in a week time frame and you play 2 maps per opponent and those will constitute as "games." You can play them back to back or spread them out over the week. Your choice between you and the other captain. Either team can be home or away first just pick between yourselves and go from there. Maps and sides can of course be decided in advance of your match as well if you choose to do so.

Please, as soon as you determine your time contact either me or Spiked so we can update the page with your match time so other teams don't schedule for the same time.

Remember once you complete your match also submit your scores to either me or Spiked, it would be best to probably just PM them to both of us so that if one of is around we can update it right away.

Because we just got the server up today you don't have to start playing until Saturday and the matches will be need to be completed by the following Saturday. If you want to play before that, feel free just let me or Spiked know.

Finally, if you and another team want to play ahead of schedule then go ahead, but you MUST complete the matches scheduled for the week. Otherwise you'll receive a forfeit for those matches. But again you must keep us updated. Other than that the original post of course has the rules for the event. Let me know if there are any additional questions. Also, we have changed the rules so that we are going to have overtime now in the round robin. Typical 6 rounds, 3 each side.

Once again, good luck and let me know if you need anything!

• Like 1

Reply to Thread