? servers

? players online

2012 the 21st December, Doomsday

• Content Count:  398

I too am a heavy christan who finds this shi* retarted, stupid and a waste of life,:001_rolleyes: :thumbdown: noone knows when the world will end and it's gonna stay that way until it happens, pffft some relgions thought the world would end ages ago, and NOTHING happned! so again, I believe as with my relgion, that NOONE will know when something like that happens!

I agree with Jungleman

I am not here to critize other relgions but here is something I found in the BRING IT ON book about this world ending date crap! Basically, at one point in time the group J witnesses said that their "god" said that their "holy work" would cause the world to end. that was in the 1900's but WE ARE STILL HERE! so then they moved their so called "doomsday date" to A NEW DATE! Also, another group said the world would end on 666 June 6th 2006, but again, WE ARE STILL HERE!

so in all, I know that noone knows when/how the world will end, and if they "claim" they do, well time to visit the Happy place :p

Please don't let this become a relgious debate >_

Edited by Taylor
add something RELGIOUS!

• Content Count:  1730

Well, technology and everything is developing currently so fast that people should be able somehow redirect the course of that rock if it is even going to come towards us

• Content Count:  1933

Eh, chances are nothings gunna happen. I believe its possible, all the people who predicted it have a great track record when it comes to that crap....but I'm not gunna be sittin in my basement with a hazmat suit on.

Sol

• Content Count:  6712

I too am a heavy christan who finds this shi* retarted, stupid and a waste of life,:001_rolleyes: :thumbdown:

Depends on your belief, one mans life is another mans joke. You find this funny....I find you funny :001_smile:

• Content Count:  1384

People have been saying that the world is going to end soon for hundreds of years I'm sure. And we're still here. I'd be more afraid of wack-job countries and terrorists BLOWING YOU UP and starting Nuclear War which would be not so great. That'd ruin everyone's day pretty quickly!!! Or maybe some hardcore alien assholes might get us. Independence Day, anyone? OH NO!

Reply to Thread