? servers

? players online

2012 the 21st December, Doomsday

• Content Count:  2433

Or maybe some hardcore alien assholes might get us. Independence Day, anyone? OH NO!

Its ok, Will Smith now has super-powers, so he can just destroy the aliens again.

• Content Count:  549

Basically, Taylor you shouldn't have any fear in the time of ''Doomsday''. Just be happy, as we Christian religion ppl thinks and know that Jesus will come and will give us a better life than this shi* life with criminal and all that stuff, we should be happy.

• Content Count:  6

They said the same thing in the summer of '06, or '07. Me and my family were on a cruise, uncorked a bottle of shaw, "to the apocolypse!"

• Content Count:  398

Basically, Taylor you shouldn't have any fear in the time of ''Doomsday''. Just be happy, as we Christian religion ppl thinks and know that Jesus will come and will give us a better life than this shi* life with criminal and all that stuff, we should be happy.

your right i shouldn't, its how I would act, like I do have some problems with other people, and I do act bad to them (making fun of, ignoring, ect. and I want to change that)

and Luxz0rz, keep laughing we shall see:001_tt2:

oh and I have a question for all of you, say that the top scientists said that 100% we were going to die from some sort of cause (meteor) what would you do on your last days? skip school, or what? I'd do everything I wanted to do.

Edited by Taylor
add

• Content Count:  1938

your right i shouldn't, its how I would act, like I do have some problems with other people, and I do act bad to them (making fun of, ignoring, ect. and I want to change that)

and Luxz0rz, keep laughing we shall see:001_tt2:

oh and I have a question for all of you, say that the top scientists said that 100% we were going to die from some sort of cause (meteor) what would you do on your last days? skip school, or what? I'd do everything I wanted to do.

Like any other sane person would do, take a big hit of lsd.

Reply to Thread