? servers

? players online

So it has been some time now

• Content Count:  989

I have updated the Jihad bomb. The price has changed from $15k to 10k to buy.

The blast radius is also slightly higher. I have changed the radius from 600 to 700.

Let me know if what you think after playing with it like this for a while. :) @Metal

Now add !marry pls

• Content Count:  2589

Useless plugin/addon/whatever. I don't think we should.

...I honestly don't see this plugin getting people to join DR. It doesn't do much, its mainly just for shits and giggles. At this point I think people joining and pushing for DR is mostly off of nostalgia, which isn't a bad thing. But I seriously don't see the marry plugin being a driving force nor a saving factor of death run. It doesn't add anything to gameplay like piggyback did and is only fun community wise and isn't something that will bring in players.

...Why do I want it on PB? Because I think given the nature of the server, and the relationships that the regular playerbase has, it would add to the fun. I'm not trying to say add every plugin to make the server the same, but honestly I find the marry plugin (whether you want it reworded to prisonbitch or not) just fits the nature of PB a little more than it does DR. It's a relatively minor plugin that adds very little so I really don't see how you think this one plugin will make DR unique enough to make a difference. While it's a relatively small plugin, I just think it would be a small fun addition to add to PB. Had I known about the marry plugin before, I would have asked for it to be on PB before it got put on DR. Just because DR happened to get it first, doesn't mean it has to stay just on there, especially if, IMO, it fits better on PB.

...Keep !marry strictly on DR. Give it enough time to see if it actively makes a difference.(It didn't)If it does and it proves to be a huge asset to reviving DR, then it stays a DR only thing. If it doesn't then it's fair game to add to PB.

I'm not desperate to get marry on PB, I just think it will be a smash with the players and help secure them to stay. However if it proves to help a different server stay afloat then it would be best kept there.

As I pointed out when I initially brought up bringing it to PB, and during the middle of the shit storm that followed claiming it would "save DR", the plugin adds pretty much nothing gameplay wise. It would however add to the community and fun factor. While the PB population isn't exactly low or hard to fill, I do think it would be something fun to keep people coming back.

Reply to Thread

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.