? servers

? players online

A few questions towards a select few of our rules.

• Content Count:  2262

Warning shots rules? check here: http://www.steam-gamers.net/forum/showthread.php?t=63179&page=2

When in question check here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=406898076

If there is for example half of the time of a round left and the Last CT is pretty much camping to survive and to get kills, I'd say it is delaying the game/round. Personally I go most of time looking for the T's so I would be able to give orders to them as the last CT, I might get killed in the process but so what? It's a game.

And what's for free days, they Can be revoked at any given time by the CT's as it is supposed to be prison, not kindergarten. :biggrin:

I agreed on what max said on most of the part. But i had to STRONGLY disagrees that it is not kindergarten, it IS kindergarten/ daycare.

the CT side doesn't need to be worrying about other T's that choose to cause huge delays to the round, there's already been plenty of discussions about the round time not being long enough so why would we make it worse by allowing people to delay 30 seconds to a minute worth of time.

if they know where I am, why won't they just gather a group a push together, why should I be the one to go out there. (Throwing this additional information, the orders during this round it was a freeday, nothing to enforce).

As rawrie said about the last ct camping, if you want to force lr as it is delaying the round then why do you delaying as a CT in disco or somewhere else? Jumping around and camp in the disco while waiting for the rebels to push in, it's as if you are playing casual/demolition/ZM mode with different map and without the bomb.

the rule states that CTs may camp if it helps their team, and that last must not delay. There is no rule that last CT can not camp. This is a common misconception. People often respond to this with "camping is delaying".Not necessarily. Another good example is the scout tower on lego. If the order is say, soccer. And the last CT is in the scout tower, and Ts are actively rebelling, and the CT is killing the rebels from the tower, he isn't delaying. He is camping, but not delaying.

As CT, it is your job to make sure that the Ts aren't rebelling, and as it was just a freeday, you enforce that they aren't doing shit like going on a catwalk, or going in a vent, or walking around with a primary. To counter your "why should I be the one to go out there", why should they be the ones having to rush into armory where you have the upper hand? I wouldn't say you were breaking a rule by camping, but it could be argued it was delaying.

I always hate that people giving freeday no soccer after opening the cell, why on earth would you want to get frags in a role-playing mode??? it's a game mode and when i am the last CT, i don't camp in armory, i will move through vents, catwalk and tried to get the rebeller while trying to order them. It's suppose to be a fun mode, not a "i got the most frag and alive, so i am good" game mode, as i have said.

Also, let me quote UN from the steam guide

"Lastly, as a CT, you have to remember to have fun. Stats don't mean much in Jailbreak since the CT team starts off with guns. There is no need to play conservatively in Jailbreak since it won't be penalized. So feel free to watching your T's close up instead of half-way across the map the entire game." (Unnamed Newbie)

TL;DR: the rules is fine at it is around the not force LR, warning shots and delaying. You play for fun, not frags/win. If you want to win, enforce the order strictly.

Edited by BlackWhite

• Content Count:  11723

forcing an LR is a deathgame, bc at the end of the LR you die. how is that not a deathgame?

I guess im one of those cts who allow them to live after a lr.

Even if its go to disco

Reply to Thread